WRT to female verses male hypnotist's...

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

WRT to female verses male hypnotist's...

Postby nuit09 » March 8th, 2006, 8:05 pm

Well I've been downloading and listening to files like mad...and i have got to admit that my doubts about the effectiveness of a male hypnotist's voice on my receptivity were absolutely 100 percent wrong. i found myself actually going too deep and falling into normal sleep. there are periods within a session i cannot remember. there were several times i got *too* relaxed and actually caught myself mid-snore. :oops: I am not saying i was unsuccessful because of the above, quite the contrary. i was more successful here than with files i spent 50 to 100 dollars for.

I just wanted to say this because of all the topics i see here asking for female read versions of the files here. keep up the good work!
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 16th, 2006, 12:10 pm

with that being said, though, i must say that a difficulty i have with the files is that there is a huge difference in sound level between the inductions and the body of the scripts that i use and that has a tendancy to startle me out of trance. they need to be cross leveled. Please?
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby Psychedelico » March 16th, 2006, 12:19 pm

That is true.....
Sometimes I get really deep when listening a file at night and suddenly the volume raises when the induction is over and trance is ruined.....
[color=darkblue:f34d3d0651]"If you don't have a dream .. Then you'll never have a dream come true"[/color:f34d3d0651]
[color=red:f34d3d0651]"If you live your dream, you will dream about reality."[/color:f34d3d0651]
Psychedelico

Postby damaged » October 4th, 2007, 5:14 pm

I know this is an old thread... but has anyone learned a simple way of basically mastering the files so that inductions roll smoothly into the next track? this is pretty much what a recording studio does for musicians... all the highs and lows are limited so that the next song on the record doesn't blow your speakers out.
damaged

Postby tulsi » October 4th, 2007, 5:36 pm

That would help me alot, too, I'll black out with Blink's Induction then get startled into awareness when the volume changes for another file. Very frustrating!
tulsi

Postby HypnoWraith » October 4th, 2007, 6:10 pm

There are programs that can handle it. I personally use GarageBand for audio mixing. It would easy to bring in multiple files, adjust the volumes, and export them as one or more output files.
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements