Script Wiki

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Script Wiki

Postby Tarret » May 6th, 2010, 11:50 am

Why not make a wiki that contains a script for the files on the site rater than having to download them. This would also allow people to collaborate and make new scripts.

Just one of the many ideas that I feel might make this site a bit more productive and encourage more activity.
Tarret
Regular
Regular

Re: Script Wiki

Postby EMG » May 6th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Not a bad idea at all, assuming I had the time to do it.

Tarret wrote:Why not make a wiki that contains a script for the files on the site rater than having to download them. This would also allow people to collaborate and make new scripts.

Just one of the many ideas that I feel might make this site a bit more productive and encourage more activity.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Marty! You gotta think 4th dimensionally!!!

Postby Calimore » May 7th, 2010, 1:40 am

Gentlemen...

[Cal, of course, uses this term MOST carefully, then smiles handsomely at ALL Ladies present, as well.]

I'm sure that with this wonderful pool of subbies we have at our disposal, there must be SOME way of bringing this noble goal within our collective reach?!?

[Cal glances around again and shrugs.]

Fine.

I've a very reliable slave that I'll commit to any ONE really worthwhile erotic script wiki project for 8 hours a week, but no more than 16, indefinitely.

This is a fine idea. Let's all explore doing what we can do to make this happen.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements