script submission

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

script submission

Postby frankly » April 22nd, 2006, 2:00 pm

How do i submit a script to EMG and earn my free three month premium membership?
frankly

Postby AnneOniMouse » April 22nd, 2006, 3:49 pm

On the home page it says

FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS!

Many users have told me that they don't want to/can't afford to pay for a Premium Membership. Well, here's your chance to get one without spending a dime. I want the site to grow and get better for everyone and I see a LOT of room for improvement and growth. Right now less than 1/4 of the files have scripts, binaurals, or subliminals. I would LOVE to see that percentage MUCH closer to 100% So, effective immediately, I will offer a 1 month premium membership for each binaural or subliminal that a user creates from a file on the site. I will offer a 3 month membership for each script. If you have ANY questions about this feel free to PM me.
AnneOniMouse

Postby frankly » April 22nd, 2006, 5:31 pm

yeah i know, I PMed EMG but no response as of yet, I want to know where to send it and how to claim my three month free membership
frankly

Postby nuit09 » April 22nd, 2006, 6:49 pm

I don't think EMG looks at his PMs often. I sent three or so which never received an answer. But he does answer YIM messages.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby poetzero » April 22nd, 2006, 11:03 pm

Hang tight. I recently PM'ed him and just got back a response.
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » April 26th, 2006, 12:29 am

I try to respond to all PM's but don't always get there. A little general info for those that want to send me scripts.

1) Don't bother with the induction, that's the same in almost every file. 2) email your script to emg@warpmymind.com.
3) I don't have a list that I want done, if the file doesn't have a script I want it.
4) Scripts of your own creation are also eligible for free membership(as are hypnosis files)
5) If you want to do pay files for the site contact me and we'll see if we can make arrangements.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby targetdog » August 26th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Okay, this might seem like a really obvious question, but what you're asking for is for us to sit down, listen to the files, and write down word-for-word what's being said?
targetdog

Postby EMG » August 26th, 2006, 11:52 pm

Yep, that' exactly it.

targetdog wrote:Okay, this might seem like a really obvious question, but what you're asking for is for us to sit down, listen to the files, and write down word-for-word what's being said?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby splatterboi » January 31st, 2011, 3:26 am

Okay, so the home page says that the file has to be 5 minutes long and if it's a new file it's needs to be 2 pages. Does the 5 minutes refer to the files that are already made and just need a script, and the 2 pages are referring to files from the voting page/personal creations, or am I just terribly confused?
splatterboi

Postby EMG » January 31st, 2011, 3:51 pm

you are not confused at all. I believe you got it exactly correct.

splatterboi wrote:Okay, so the home page says that the file has to be 5 minutes long and if it's a new file it's needs to be 2 pages. Does the 5 minutes refer to the files that are already made and just need a script, and the 2 pages are referring to files from the voting page/personal creations, or am I just terribly confused?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby splatterboi » January 31st, 2011, 4:36 pm

ok, thank you! :D
splatterboi

Return to Site Improvements