Is it just me or have a lot of files stopped turning free?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Is it just me or have a lot of files stopped turning free?

Postby Jeshi » July 2nd, 2011, 11:01 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&ptick=610461750#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInNlbFNvcnQiOlsiMyJdLCJzZWxTcGVjaWFsIjpbIjIiXSwidHh0U2VhcmNoIjoiIn0=

^That is all the premium files sorted with oldest firsts. There are files from 2008 there! Aren't files supposed to stop being premium after 3 months? I swear Spaceman Fantasy has been the most recent file to turn free for a very long time and yet there are files older than it which haven't turned free.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby lams » July 3rd, 2011, 5:04 am

the file from 2008 is the only one that not is given free till now.
but my observation is that the file's after 6 months given free.
spaceman fantasy is the youngest file given free but there are file's given free after that but by date they stand lower in the list.

hope you have informed.
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » July 3rd, 2011, 9:41 am

Files remain premium for 6 months(assuming they are not a pay file). Lady Rio's Dungeon Intro was setup to be permanently a premium file but I have reconsidered that and it is now free.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jeshi » July 6th, 2011, 12:54 am

lams wrote:the file from 2008 is the only one that not is given free till now.
but my observation is that the file's after 6 months given free.
spaceman fantasy is the youngest file given free but there are file's given free after that but by date they stand lower in the list.

hope you have informed.

Oh, that makes sense. It's sorting by date but the date they were originally posted isn't necessarily in the same order as the order that they were made free, I get it now. Nevermind.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements