I don't know that this tpoic belongs here, but anyway..

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

I don't know that this tpoic belongs here, but anyway..

Postby bilijana » December 2nd, 2005, 5:38 pm

I think that the Female voice MP3 file would be a really, really good one. I realize that it's all about votes and what EMG feels like. Though I think that this file would work wonders with some people.

What do you think?
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Postby mr_pink » December 2nd, 2005, 7:46 pm

It depends on your preference really. Some people will react better to some voices and other to others. I initially thought that a female voice was nice, but realised that I wasn't actually taking anything in because I was more concerned about how nice the voice was as opposed to what it was actually saying. EMG's monotone is better suited for hypnotism files, because monotone in a recital creates a kind of sensory numbness, which in some respects is very important in hypnosis.
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Re: I don't know that this tpoic belongs here, but anyway..

Postby EMG » December 2nd, 2005, 9:11 pm

Actually, it's more about the fact that other than Lady Rio who's time is quite limited I don't have a female hypnotist doing that many files for the site. When I get them I add them.

bilijana wrote:I think that the Female voice MP3 file would be a really, really good one. I realize that it's all about votes and what EMG feels like. Though I think that this file would work wonders with some people.

What do you think?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bilijana » December 3rd, 2005, 5:31 pm

EMG, I realize this. That is not what I mant, however. There is a file on the voting page called "Female MP3 Voice", I think. In theory, it would let us hear your files but with a female voice. I'm saying that this file would be a good addition to the site as this might be one of those little things stopping people from going into trance, because maybe some people don't want a male voice.
bilijana
Regular
Regular

What about Female Computer voice?

Postby wdbames » December 3rd, 2005, 7:07 pm

I've been creating some files for My own use with AT&T's Natural Voices
Crystal16 Voice. They have been fairly effective. I also have Mike16.

Anyway, I just wanted to get opinions on wheter a computer generated female voice would be of interest to any of the site's members.

Also, since I am in the beginnig stages of feminization, I have been working on developing My own feminine voice. I'ts not ready for the public Yet, but improving every day. If there is interest, when it is ready, I would be willing to offer MY fake female voice to EMG.
WDBames
---------------------------
You are relaxed and obedient....
So completely relaxed.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Postby bilijana » December 3rd, 2005, 9:52 pm

I am very very interested in such software. I've tried using Virtual hypnotist but had no luck at all with it.
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Computer voices

Postby wdbames » December 4th, 2005, 12:09 am

I couldn't even get Virtual Hypnotist to run! :?
Unless You happen to have one of the higher quality 16 bit synthesized voices on Your computer, the default voice is of such poor quality that Your subconscious mind just doesn't accept it.

I just take the script and feed it into TextAloudMP3, For which I purchased "AT&T Natural Voices," and convert it into an audio file. Then I can load the audio into My iPod and trance wherever I want. (Disregard the brand names. Any text to voice program will work, and there are several different companies producing high-quality SAPI5 voices.)
WDBames
So completely relaxed.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Postby bilijana » December 4th, 2005, 5:07 pm

SAPI5 is the MS speech thingy pack, isn't it? I have no idea where to get that and how to go aout installing it. It was very consuing.

People have said that Virtual Hypnotist is the next-best thing to having an actual person hypnositze you. I wouldn't know.

EDIT: I sampled AT&T's 'natural' voices and they don't sound natural at all, really.
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Natural voices

Postby wdbames » December 4th, 2005, 6:49 pm

Okay, I guess its mostly a matter of what You are comfortable with.
I like them. I can see where others might only be more comfortable with a true human voice. To each his/her/other own.
WDBames
So completely relaxed.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 5th, 2005, 1:26 am

I wonder if a lovely purring English female pusses voice would work ??. Im up for offers if anyone wants me to have a try. And I used VH and found it wanting. Id much rather listen to Follow the Watches own voice, much much rather....... :twisted: I love to hear a sultry American Male voice any day..but I think thats cos my latent fantasy has always been to have some Dark Evil Genius hypnotise me..Thanks EMG.x
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Desdi » December 5th, 2005, 2:12 am

missypuss wrote:I wonder if a lovely purring English female pusses voice would work ??. Im up for offers if anyone wants me to have a try.

Always had a thing for female British voices, myself. :D
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, and those are some pretty good odds.
Desdi

Postby missypuss » December 5th, 2005, 2:48 pm

Well Im willing. I dare say Im able. I just need the right person to ask me and who thinks I can do it. Any one fancy nudging me in the right direction? :?:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Mallic » December 5th, 2005, 6:18 pm

Puss you Blast, what the devil do they call it? "Sexy bitch" you do that and you get a prize.....

Mallic (Part of the electrocution trio since 2004)
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » December 6th, 2005, 1:07 am

Miow~ Mallic..... Point me somewhere....... And tell me what I win. :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements