Issue regarding notification of pm and replys

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Issue regarding notification of pm and replys

Postby danny1988 » August 27th, 2012, 7:08 am

Well I thought I fixed this by enabling the options in my profile. But it still does not email me when I recieve a reply or a pm?

Is there somthing that im missing. Oh and yes I do select the option when I make a topic or reply to one or send a pm...

On another note this goes to any admin here, I am very skilled in php / javascript and general website design. If you require any help let me know I would be glad to provide assistance.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Re: Issue regarding notification of pm and replys

Postby EMG » August 27th, 2012, 1:36 pm

Hmm, I checked the settings and you SHOULD be getting notifications. it's possible that the system is having mailer problems, I know that yahoo doesn't like us.

danny1988 wrote:Well I thought I fixed this by enabling the options in my profile. But it still does not email me when I recieve a reply or a pm?

Is there somthing that im missing. Oh and yes I do select the option when I make a topic or reply to one or send a pm...

On another note this goes to any admin here, I am very skilled in php / javascript and general website design. If you require any help let me know I would be glad to provide assistance.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby danny1988 » August 27th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Maybe because my email is an msn one then, I have had problems with them before...
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » August 27th, 2012, 6:19 pm

There is a good chance that is the case, I know that I do get notifications. Might try another account(gmail) and see if that fixes it.

danny1988 wrote:Maybe because my email is an msn one then, I have had problems with them before...
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements