Hypnotist Review Forum

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotist Review Forum

Postby pennyf » August 28th, 2012, 8:32 pm

I know it has the potential to become a big bitch fest but is it possible to have a forum for hypnotist reviews?
There are some tists with lots of files available that all have a medium to low rating and of course there are tists with consistently high reviews, just because some people don't like a file and rate it poorly doesn't mean that that is the case for all.
I guess it would just be nice to have a forum where the tists and subjects can interact and it might be possible to get a feel for the person behind the files and what other people think of them in general.
pennyf

Re: Hypnotist Review Forum

Postby EMG » August 28th, 2012, 10:13 pm

It's a good idea, I've been considering a rating system for hypnotists here and on HF, but haven't built it yet. A forum just simply makes sense so I'll see about adding it soon.

pennyf wrote:I know it has the potential to become a big bitch fest but is it possible to have a forum for hypnotist reviews?
There are some tists with lots of files available that all have a medium to low rating and of course there are tists with consistently high reviews, just because some people don't like a file and rate it poorly doesn't mean that that is the case for all.
I guess it would just be nice to have a forum where the tists and subjects can interact and it might be possible to get a feel for the person behind the files and what other people think of them in general.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pennyf » August 28th, 2012, 11:06 pm

Thanks for the quick reply :D
pennyf

Postby ParanoidLord » August 29th, 2012, 5:10 pm

I support this idea. It'd draw more attention to the good hypnotists on this site, especially the underknown ones.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements