WMM & HF announcing Webinars!

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

WMM & HF announcing Webinars!

Postby elisabet » November 29th, 2012, 7:54 pm

As it says, Warp my Mind and Hypno-Fetish will be starting a series of Webinars in the very near future about hypno-kink. So to all the fans - What do you want to see addressed? Leave a reply and we'll see about sliding it in! Also if anyone would like to teach one of the Webinars, poke me here or on HF and we can talk.

Hope to see some good feedback!
Kept and loved by EMG.
elisabet

Postby rugbyjockca » November 30th, 2012, 7:24 am

I would LOVE to see some talk about safety and etiquette, how hypnotists and subjects can be respectful of each other, how to best work with a new sub or tist, how to avoid con artists, keep yourself safe as a sub, and the risks from both sides. There's a lot of good advice on this site anyway, but these sort of things can't be repeated enough.

Holding webinars is a great idea.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WME3 » November 30th, 2012, 6:10 pm

I agree.

One thing that I don't see much is how other hypnotists practice safety during hypnosis. For those who are interested, or are inexperienced, it may help to inform them of how to maintain a safe, and enjoyable trance.

I would like to see examples of in-person inductions that can be performed that have been proven to work efficiently, as well as a short and sweet step-by-step guide to how to perform them.

Looking forward to the first installment!
WME3
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » December 1st, 2012, 1:51 am

Would people prefer to do this as a voice chat, text chat, or presentation where everything is presented and then there's a discussion?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ProfessorPig » December 1st, 2012, 8:11 pm

EMG wrote:Would people prefer to do this as a voice chat, text chat, or presentation where everything is presented and then there's a discussion?

i think a presentation would be the best because it could be archived for those who miss it
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby elisabet » December 6th, 2012, 3:13 am

These will be starting after the new year as everyone is quite busy this month. It should be amazing as we've got quite a lineup of class ideas. The ideal right now is to have a presentation in text format with a supporting mp3 file - both will be available after the presentation on WMM.
elisabet

Return to Site Improvements