Lost Access

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Lost Access

Postby inever » November 20th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Lets start a petiion to see the sumblims again
inever

Postby Ohka » November 20th, 2005, 5:35 pm

Actually if u look carefully, the sublims are still there. They are not seperate files, they are with the orginal file. Look in the "Body" description of the file
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby inever » November 21st, 2005, 7:09 pm

lol you lost me there. I click on body or sumblim it brings up the membership page. if I click on the one which to dowload from, it downloads as a single MP3... no sublims. What did I miss?
inever

Postby EMG » November 21st, 2005, 9:00 pm

clicking on sublim is the only way to download them and while it may not be popular I have made them part of the premium portion of the site as are scripts, bodies and binaurals. Only the base mp3's are free.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kendai » December 10th, 2005, 4:48 pm

all the subliminals are premium now? ouch.

and it does kind of contradict part of the "quelling rumors" post where it was said that free users would still have access to exzisting files.

but 8 bucks a month (or less each for longer) isn't exatly a gouge, think i'll go look at the bulk rates. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » December 26th, 2005, 12:15 am

can we at least have the ten newest free file list updated, as the "newest" free file on the list isn't available to free members? and about half of it is probably there because of new subliminals etc. which aren't free anymore?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » December 26th, 2005, 1:10 am

Now that sounds like a bug to me. I'll look into correcting that.

Kendai wrote:can we at least have the ten newest free file list updated, as the "newest" free file on the list isn't available to free members? and about half of it is probably there because of new subliminals etc. which aren't free anymore?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kendai » December 29th, 2005, 6:06 pm

BTW, i love the way alternate versions are listed behind the origonal file, aside from the old hassle of looking for the basic version of the subliminal file. to find out if it does what you think it's supposed to do.

speaking of subliminals, any concern this may mean less staying precentige among visitors? it seems quite a few people can't get the regular files to work, and subliminals work line a charm. (i'm guessing how well the files work are inversely proportrtionate between trance and subliminal, based on how much one tends to focus, or to take in everything about thier srroundings.) i imagine subliminals are responsible for more than a few regulars (and thus potential customers) who would have just given up otherwise.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jun » December 29th, 2005, 11:11 pm

Kendai wrote:it seems quite a few people can't get the regular files to work, and subliminals work line a charm.

Are they significantly better? (I understand it's a case-by-case thing, but do the subliminals tend to be more easily accepted by a wider range of people?)

Unfortunately I'm not a premium member but I'd be more than willing to put money down if there was that large a difference in the files.

I may be missing it, but I do wish EMG accepted Paypal. -_-
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby Kendai » January 21st, 2006, 2:17 pm

jun wrote:
Kendai wrote:it seems quite a few people can't get the regular files to work, and subliminals work line a charm.

Are they significantly better? (I understand it's a case-by-case thing, but do the subliminals tend to be more easily accepted by a wider range of people?)

Unfortunately I'm not a premium member but I'd be more than willing to put money down if there was that large a difference in the files.

well, i don't know which there are more of, but from discussions on the forums, and what i think is logical, it seems if you're not good at focusing, you'd be good at taking in more information at once, and vice versa.

trance files require you to focus on the file, while subliminals have you accepting a faint voice your subconsious can hear. I think sublims work better for me, i may go ahead and throw down for a month. but i only even know this because subliminals were once available for free, othwise i just might have given up.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jerm » January 21st, 2006, 6:57 pm

jun wrote:

Jun,
This site used to use paypal (many moons ago) but apparently they tend to frown on 'adult content' and eventually they cut off WMM to their services. Believe me, Im sure EMG would prefer to use paypal since it's one of the more commonly used internet payment systems. My point is that it is not a choice that EMG made, it's more that he would have had to completely retool the site and take away most of the content to comply with paypals rules. Personally Im glad that he kicked them to the curb rather then destroy such a great site.
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements