Sesrching new votings

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Sesrching new votings

Postby Busenman » January 24th, 2013, 11:44 am

in the files section there are many possibilities to search a file, but not at the voting page.
the voting page is simply sorted by the voting you can choose a category, but the sorting sequence is always the same.

It would be nice to add some search and sorting options like search easier for new files or a simple gradation by date like it is in the files section
Busenman
Regular
Regular

Postby WME3 » January 27th, 2013, 12:05 am

Agreed.
It would be much needed to see the voting section recieve a touch-up.
All of the successful ideas from 4 years ago still mark the highest parts, and to find any new, interesting ideas becomes a chore.

I can't say much about the busy schedule of the administrator; I am oblivious to the whereabouts of the site' maintenance schedule, but from the time I have joined, I have not seen much in the way of changes to the site layout or to how content is shared or moderated.

Should it be possible to at least copy over the same means used to search for files, or at least find a means to promote ideas easier, then that would not only be very helpful for us, we would be one more step closer to carving a more appealing site for a larger audience to take advantage of it.
WME3
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements