What is with 'slavery to Me' files?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

What is with 'slavery to Me' files?

Postby kinkybc » February 1st, 2013, 6:56 pm

This site should have guidelines in my opinion wherein files are directed to not include ridiculous commands to be obey only the author! The majority if not the vast vast majority of people visiting this site will not ever ever meet one particular hypnotist!
Do these hypnotists need to produce these files? I understand that for some of these tists, gaining *exclusive* control over someone might be the motivation they need to produce a file, but this kind of file is a _bit_ antisocial.
I know this is strong language, but for goodness sake!
I'm irritated and strongly disappointed when I read over and over again files with this theme. Just my opinion, but this is really how I feel.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » February 2nd, 2013, 2:42 am

Hi Kinky,
I respect your opinion, but please understand that a lot of people participate in online D/s scenes in order to form some kind of relationship, even if is only at a distance. They are seeking one person to interact with over a period of time, not just playing around. For that purpose, exclusive control is exactly what is needed. This is, in fact, the "bread and butter" of the professional femdom scene, where Dommes often have a few committed slaves, who are definitely more than just customers although they may never meet IRL.

I hope this helps you to be less annoyed. :D

ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements