Can you change your username?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Can you change your username?

Postby OxyFemboi » May 21st, 2014, 10:45 pm

My current username does not fit me any more. I'd like to change it. I am not sure if there is a way to do this other than by creating a new account. I'd rather not do that, since I have bought pay files and would rather not lose access to that (and the other perks that my long membership has brought). [I created this account in 2008; my original account was unused for years due to "real life" problems brought about by caring for my Mom (now dead) and the loss of access to that free e-mail service, passwords, and other such problems.]
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: Can you change your username?

Postby EMG » May 22nd, 2014, 7:19 am

Currently there is no tool on WMM to do that, but drop me a PM with the username you would like and I'll change you username.

oxdude wrote:My current username does not fit me any more. I'd like to change it. I am not sure if there is a way to do this other than by creating a new account. I'd rather not do that, since I have bought pay files and would rather not lose access to that (and the other perks that my long membership has brought). [I created this account in 2008; my original account was unused for years due to "real life" problems brought about by caring for my Mom (now dead) and the loss of access to that free e-mail service, passwords, and other such problems.]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OxyFemboi » May 24th, 2014, 6:17 am

EMG wrote:[/b]
Currently there is no tool on WMM to do that, but drop me a PM with the username you would like and I'll change you username.

After using the Feminine Conditioning, Shrinking, and Curse of the Teeny Weenie files, the "dude" portion of my username does not describe me any more. It's rather misleading, in fact. After consideration, I would like my username changed from Oxdude to Oxy Femboi. If usernames containing a space are not supported, OxyFemboi (if intracapitals are supported), Oxy_Femboi, or Oxy-Femboi are also acceptable.

Thank you, EMG.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Site Improvements