Subliminal/Body/Script file types to paid users

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Subliminal/Body/Script file types to paid users

Postby Route42 » May 25th, 2014, 5:35 am

Hey EMG / WMM,
Yesterday I made a purchase of a file. I was specifically interested in downloading the subliminal file. So I paypal'd the $8, but was surprised when I didn't have access to the subliminal, just the regular full file.

Now, I know that for otherwise free files you need a premium subscription to access any relevant body/subliminal/scripts associated with a file. And there are different months where I spring for a monthly premium subscription to access them.

However, I was not currently premiumed, and wasn't really planning on re-upping that for a while. (I usually wait until there is a premium file I really want access to.)

After hemming and hawing for a few minutes I went ahead and purchased premium for the month and got to download my subliminal. And I'll use my premium for the month.

But it does seem like a good idea to be able to provide all parts of a purchased file, whether or not the buyer has a premium membership at the time of purchase. I know in the past whenever I've bought a file, I had full access to all of the attached body/subliminal/scripts that go with it. I don't remember if I had premium at those points, or if this is a change in policy.

Just my 0.02 cents.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » May 25th, 2014, 8:54 am

It's actually a known bug that will be fixed. If you buy a file you should have access to the premium parts as well. I will refund your premium membership right now.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Route42 » May 25th, 2014, 10:33 am

Thanks! I appreciate that.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements