A Question?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

A Question?

Postby nikeguy_5 » February 11th, 2006, 9:58 pm

I don't normally post on any message board, let alone start a topic

Why have there been no new additions to the free files section since sometime in early decemeber. When the new site started it said files that were either 4 or 6 months on the pay side would be added (I forgot which), which would mean files that either came out in October or August would be available, but I don't see them.

Could someone explain this to me?
nikeguy_5

Re: A Question?

Postby EMG » February 12th, 2006, 3:54 am

Actually you just have to look carefully. The top 2-3 files on the new free files haven't changed, but there are files lower on the list that are new additions. The problem is that when I added those free files at their time of creation they became newer than the files that get added automatically after 4 months. Truth is there's at least 1 new file a week added to that list. If I can figure out a more accurate way to do that I will, but for now you'll have to live with slightly confusing. In early april it'll be 100% correct.

nikeguy_5 wrote:I don't normally post on any message board, let alone start a topic

Why have there been no new additions to the free files section since sometime in early decemeber. When the new site started it said files that were either 4 or 6 months on the pay side would be added (I forgot which), which would mean files that either came out in October or August would be available, but I don't see them.

Could someone explain this to me?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kendai » February 12th, 2006, 2:33 pm

nice to know, guess i'll go looking over the lists of available files
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements