Files in need of scripts?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Files in need of scripts?

Postby demigraff » February 15th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Hi folks!
I'm currently in need of practise in audio typing, so I figured that if there are still some files on the site which don't have scripts, I might as well type them up. So the question is - which files would people most like to see scripts for?

Also, the scripts I have seem to have quite different formatting - some with each sentence on its own line, some with logical paragraphs, and some with the whole thing on one line. I prefer the ones with short lines (easier to convert for grock), but if anyone has different preferences, I can type them out differently.

And thirdly... I'm experimenting with making grock files, as that program seems to be very effective for me. If I make grock versions of some of EMG's scripts, should I submit them to the site?

Thanks
Andrew
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby wdbames » February 16th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but what is Grock and where do You get it?
WDBames
---------------------------
You are relaxed and obedient....
So completely relaxed.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » February 17th, 2006, 5:54 pm

Nobody particularly wanting any scripts? In that case I figure I'll pick a random numbered file from the list for typing practice.

wdbames wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but what is Grock and where do You get it?

Grock is a rather old hypnosis software for the PC. It has one of those tunnel visualisations, binaural beats, and flashing text. I know there are probably a lot of more advanced programs out there now (virtual hypnotist has a grock mode, I think), but I find the original both effective, and easier to write scripts for.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements