No deepeners?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

No deepeners?

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 1st, 2006, 8:02 pm

I was wondering why there are no deepeners used in the files here at WMM. I mean, it would allow better results because we're more suggestable in Theta sleep than in merely Alpha. Also, I love feeling extremely deep like when I use Virtual Hypnotist's Binaural setting to achieve Delta. It makes me so suggestible that I achieved TrainNIppleOrgasm in two days. If the site used a deepener, wouldn't that help us all out?

There's a few deepeners at www.hypnosis.com :

http://www.hypnosis.com/trance/ind00.html

There's a large variety of inductions as well. :)

I know it would be hard to change the current files, but maybe any future ones... who knows? :D
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » March 1st, 2006, 9:26 pm

I voted No only because it'd make the files too long and not necessarily make much difference; if the induction is enough to bring on a light trance, then the file should do something, but if the induction doesn't really do it for us, the deepeners won't help.
Anyway, what I'd suggest is that people use a program like Goldwave and piece together their favourite inductions/deepeners/suggestions from the files here. Having more than one induction would serve as a deepener.

For my own recordings (for my girlfriend) I DO use deepeners though. But she doesn't mind if those are large files, and also I have a trigger for her so I save time on the induction part.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 1st, 2006, 10:07 pm

First of all, if that is your opinion then that is perfectly fine. However, I wish to note that it has been my experience that with a deepener I can achieve my goals more quickly, and it just feels so much better. Actually, that may be part of the reason it works better for me...

Tell you what: I agree that sometimes you just want/need a quick trance instead of a long one. I sometimes uncheck deepeners in Virtual Hypnotist because I just got out of a trance and I still feel drowsy enough that I can do it again quickly.

How about a compromise: What if EMG adds a deepener-included option (also free) next to the original? Then we could choose whether or not we wanted deepeners. Everyone would be happy, right?

BTW, EMG, I have no problems with the files. You're doing a fantastic job. I just thought it would be an improvement to include longer files that deepen trance. :D
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » March 2nd, 2006, 9:28 pm

I actually think it's a good suggestion and will probably get done sooner than later. Probably tie it in with some of the phrases I use in my common inductions so they're more effective.

Hyp-know-fetish wrote:First of all, if that is your opinion then that is perfectly fine. However, I wish to note that it has been my experience that with a deepener I can achieve my goals more quickly, and it just feels so much better. Actually, that may be part of the reason it works better for me...

Tell you what: I agree that sometimes you just want/need a quick trance instead of a long one. I sometimes uncheck deepeners in Virtual Hypnotist because I just got out of a trance and I still feel drowsy enough that I can do it again quickly.

How about a compromise: What if EMG adds a deepener-included option (also free) next to the original? Then we could choose whether or not we wanted deepeners. Everyone would be happy, right?

BTW, EMG, I have no problems with the files. You're doing a fantastic job. I just thought it would be an improvement to include longer files that deepen trance. :D
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 4th, 2006, 12:31 am

We have a phantom naysayer! Could the second person who voted 'no' lese explain their position? Not to be rude, but I want to hear your point of view ;)
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 4th, 2006, 9:28 pm

lol. The first guy to vote no had a decent reason, though it got addressed. I'd like to hear the point of view of the other guy who said 'no'. If he/she has a reason, I'd love to hear about it. I don't see a problem with this personally, but maybe there's an angle I didn't catch about this.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements