Looking for Help with WMM

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for Help with WMM

Postby EMG » February 17th, 2016, 5:32 pm

As we move forward with WMM V2 I realize there are a couple places where I could use some real help. 1 I cannot pay for, the other I can.

1) Paid - I'm looking for someone to design a new logo + a few banner ads. If you know anyone who's good, cheap(ish) and kink-friendly send them my way(admin@warpmymind.com)

2) Unpaid(at least for now, could change) - Look/feel has never been my forte, is there anyone out there that's good with CSS or knows phpbb that would be willing to help make things better? If so, please drop me a line(admin@warpmymind.com) I would love to make the site even better, and I'll do my best but any help I can get is appreciated.

3) Expansion Projects(semi-paid) I have a few ideas that I would like to implement on WMM for paid content. I cannot pay up front but will pay a portion of the sales they generate once the project goes online. Anyone interested in discussing one of these should already know where to email. You'll need to know PHP and MySQL and if I'm really lucky Jaws but I'm not expecting that.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Help with WMM

Postby MistressStella » March 30th, 2016, 10:06 am

Hi EMG, I sent you an email yesterday regarding the new logo.
It's not showing in my "sent mail", so I'm concerned gmail might not have delivered it correctly.

Let me know if you got it, thanks!

stellamistress@gmail.com
MistressStella

Postby EMG » March 30th, 2016, 7:38 pm

At this time I haven't received anything from, you so you might need to try to send it again. admin@warpmymind.com should work just fine from gmail.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MistressStella » April 5th, 2016, 1:42 am

Sent it again. Should have gone through this time.
MistressStella

Return to Site Improvements