WMM on Youtube

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

WMM on Youtube

Postby EMG » October 18th, 2018, 12:45 am

I was thinking earlier today that I should start taking files from popular authors on WMM and turning them into simple youtube videos in the warpmymind youtube channel. It would be a way to feature people and draw attention to the website.

Opinions?
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WMM on Youtube

Postby Jackstock » October 20th, 2018, 6:08 am

Yeah, go ahead and do it!
The benefit of YouTube is that Google owns YouTube and will put it first in search results for keywords. It will be extremely difficult to get a top spot, and it's EXTREMELY valuable to get on that first spot on a Google search result. This is a great shortcut to it. Make sure the description is good and contains lots of the keywords naturally placed in there by using a thorough description of the file.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » November 8th, 2018, 3:57 pm

Good idea, might do that for some of mine. Feel free to use any of my free files.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » November 9th, 2018, 8:39 am

I do plan to do this, but I need to find a good background graphic/animation to go with it. Expect something by the end of the year. I'll also have to avoid the darker content to keep from getting in trouble with youtube.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sarnoga » June 30th, 2019, 6:51 pm

Hey EMG,

Feel free to use any of my free files that you feel are appropriate. I know some of them would certainly be considered "darker content" but they cant all be.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements