Doubt with a rejected purchase

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Doubt with a rejected purchase

Postby rafster » February 15th, 2023, 11:58 am

Hi, I'm new to the site (and to hypnosis in general), I hope this is the place for this question.

Yesterday I purchased a file (Incredible anal orgasms) using my prepaid visa card, and it went perfect, so I decided today to buy a second file (Permanent steel chastity), but the purchase was rejected. I'm not quite sure of the reason since the first purchase went through. So I'm thinking on retrying, but I want to ask before I try, and I can't find a help section for purchases.

1) Can I retry the purchase of the second file with the same card? it worked for my first file. I don't know if I must wait before retrying. If there is a possibility of knowing what went wrong, it would be nice too.

2) It's safe to buy using paypal? they are really picky when one buys adult stuff with them, and If I can avoid problems with them, better (I use my paypal account for my main finantial income).
rafster
Regular
Regular

Re: Doubt with a rejected purchase

Postby EMG » February 15th, 2023, 2:12 pm

Feel free to re-run the card, we have no problems with that. Prepaid cards can be a bit odd and sometimes you need to register a zip code with them.

As to PayPal, they only punish the seller not the buyer of adult content. We have been processing with them for over a decade without a problem.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Doubt with a rejected purchase

Postby rafster » February 15th, 2023, 2:35 pm

EMG wrote:Feel free to re-run the card, we have no problems with that. Prepaid cards can be a bit odd and sometimes you need to register a zip code with them.

As to PayPal, they only punish the seller not the buyer of adult content. We have been processing with them for over a decade without a problem.

Thank you sir, if anything, I'll do a couple of tries and if it doesn't work, I'll switch to paypal.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements