Submitting Your Own Hypnosis Files..

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Submitting Your Own Hypnosis Files..

Postby DazDude » April 28th, 2005, 4:36 pm

I thought i'd pick up on something mentioned in a thread in one of the other forums on here....

As im sure you are aware there are a lot of files that people want EMG to create as noticeable on the Voting Page to which i agree with what someone mentioned in the chat that the Voting Page is actually more of an Ideas page as opposed to actual requests for files to be made due to the sheer number of suggestions.

Now the thing is im sure there are quite a few other tists on this forum that would be willing to just take a small amount of their time to create some of these 'Ideas' that people are voting for as apposed to people waiting for EMG to create as im am sure he is a busy man and can not see him having the time to creating all the idea's people submit. Although i can see that he would probably be able to create a small majority of these files i cannot see all these idea's being created soley by him

My main point is i'm sure you all want to see quite a lot of these files see the light of day. But i however don't see this being possible without some support from the community. Not trying to put any strain on EMG as i am sure he would do the files in his own time but if people actually want to see more files produced within a shorter timescale then i forsee the only other solution is to create some files yourselfs to share with the rest of the community.

If this idea went ahead perhaps the files could be reviewed by someone (EMG perhaps) before they are officially submitted to the site?

Your Thoughts/Comments ?

Daz Dude
If You Cannot Read This then you are NOT Hypnotized ;)
DazDude
Regular
Regular

lol good idea

Postby HuntingFalcon » April 28th, 2005, 6:16 pm

have EMG personaly listen to all the incoming files.
as if a normal EMG is not scary enough with some of the files he creates.

no offence EMG :)
To learn you must first empty your mind of any preconceptions or prejudges. And except the topic as it is presented.
HuntingFalcon

Postby britannica » April 28th, 2005, 6:19 pm

Even if you do not feel comfortable voicing your own file, what about posting the script? Then, if someone likes it, they can create an audio file if they are so motivated.

(Of course, these would need to be edited and spell checked BEFORE being submitted...LOL)
britannica

Postby DazDude » April 28th, 2005, 6:23 pm

britannica wrote:Even if you do not feel comfortable voicing your own file, what about posting the script? Then, if someone likes it, they can create an audio file if they are so motivated.

(Of course, these would need to be edited and spell checked BEFORE being submitted...LOL)

Yes i fully agree with that, would especially help for those that wish to create their own file for their own personal use from the script itself much like how im sure a lot of people create their own induction mp3 from the induction script on the site :)

Daz
If You Cannot Read This then you are NOT Hypnotized ;)
DazDude
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » April 29th, 2005, 2:35 am

I would be happy to review any files or scripts anyone would like to add to the site. Just email them to me. In some instances it may even help get something created.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TrigMe » April 29th, 2005, 4:26 pm

britannica wrote:

I would be more than happy to proofread any and all documents that anyone would like to submit to the site.

Just send it to Sotosuke@cs.com

Expect 1-3 days for completion, I have paying customers to tend to as well.
TrigMe

Re: lol good idea

Postby loony28 » May 4th, 2005, 9:11 pm

HuntingFalcon wrote:have EMG personaly listen to all the incoming files.
as if a normal EMG is not scary enough with some of the files he creates.

no offence EMG :)

:twisted: I'm sure EMG wouldn't listen to the whole thing at once. More than likely he would listen to the suggestion portion and decide if it's ok for the site. This would be a good way to drastically shorten the time between new files being posted. Might even have two or more new files posted each week. I know EMG has said he would try to do two files a week before but that would be difficult to do by one person. So come on all you Tists out there, help EMG out. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Dammi » May 4th, 2005, 10:01 pm

..so how's it coming? Anybody making their own files then or? :P
Dammi

Postby arion » May 5th, 2005, 6:02 pm

I have made hypnosis audio files for people before and they have seemed to work well for the people who wanted them. If anyone has a script or idea they would like to send me, feel free to do so, either by Pm or e-mail at ryan.stuff@gmail.com. Note: I will not take all requests, and I am limited to my free time, however if the idea interests me, and I have the time, (which I normally do) I wouldn't mind doing this for you all.
arion

Postby loony28 » May 5th, 2005, 7:48 pm

arion wrote:I have made hypnosis audio files for people before and they have seemed to work well for the people who wanted them. If anyone has a script or idea they would like to send me, feel free to do so, either by Pm or e-mail at ryan.stuff@gmail.com. Note: I will not take all requests, and I am limited to my free time, however if the idea interests me, and I have the time, (which I normally do) I wouldn't mind doing this for you all.

:twisted: Why not take some of the ideas from the voting page. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby AdrenalynJunkie » May 5th, 2005, 8:30 pm

I like this idea, there should be a "Submitted Files" section on here and be listed similar to the main files that have been created by EMG
AdrenalynJunkie

Postby EMG » May 5th, 2005, 11:28 pm

That would work, except nobody's submitted any files :)

AdrenalynJunkie wrote:I like this idea, there should be a "Submitted Files" section on here and be listed similar to the main files that have been created by EMG
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arion » May 6th, 2005, 4:07 pm

If anyone tells me they have a strong interest in a certain concept, either of their own immaginatio, or from the voting page, I wouldn't mind making the file, as long as I get feedback often

:idea:
arion

Postby danmalara » May 7th, 2005, 12:38 am

re-hea-eallllllly....well I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would like to take you up on your offer, including me. On the voting page the is a file called "Wake Up." I love the idea of that file, and I bet could get some people to second that...like that_guy. He said he would like that file in one of his posts somewhere.
Last edited by danmalara on May 9th, 2005, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 8th, 2005, 6:04 am

danmalara wrote:re-hea-eallllllly....well I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would like to take you up on your offer, including me. On the voting page the is a files called "Wake Up." I love the idea of that file, and I bet could get some people to second that...like that_guy. He said he would like that file in one of his posts somewhere.
I voted for that. And if I could, I would vote for it again. So yeah, I second the notion.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kobold » May 8th, 2005, 8:27 am

johnbohnrevenge wrote:
danmalara wrote:re-hea-eallllllly....well I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would like to take you up on your offer, including me. On the voting page the is a files called "Wake Up." I love the idea of that file, and I bet could get some people to second that...like that_guy. He said he would like that file in one of his posts somewhere.
I voted for that. And if I could, I would vote for it again. So yeah, I second the notion.

I third it
Kobold

Postby Crazy_Eddy » May 8th, 2005, 8:56 am

Kobold wrote:
johnbohnrevenge wrote:

I third it

I don't know what you are going on about, but I like bandwagons, and this seems to be a bandwagon to me, so I forth it...
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby Brainiac » May 22nd, 2005, 8:13 am

I five it...changing the style of the numeration in the hopes that the person three after me will make the pun that they in fact consumed it.
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » May 22nd, 2005, 9:13 am

An imaginative idea, Brainiac. But first we have to reach seven, with the intervening number being spelled right. That may influence whether your hope becomes a reality. :)

I see that even in getting to five, we're not batting 1.000 on the numbers.

Brainiac wrote:I five it...changing the style of the numeration in the hopes that the person three after me will make the pun that they in fact consumed it.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 23rd, 2005, 1:31 am

Brainiac wrote:I five it...changing the style of the numeration in the hopes that the person three after me will make the pun that they in fact consumed it.
That evil sandy82... I six it.

Good... nobody's noticed...
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby a3a2004 » May 23rd, 2005, 5:32 am

I seven it
a3a2004
Regular
Regular

Postby kitnoki » May 23rd, 2005, 7:14 pm

i ate it :D in adition id also like to sugest TrigPlush. just one of the vaied concepts on here i find fascinating...
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 12:07 am

OK, now that we have had "ate" people agree....WHERE IS ARION?!?!?!
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 24th, 2005, 4:45 pm

Im pretty sure this topic has gone a little astray....but before we get back on topic I would like to say that when dan said "re-hea-eallllllly" it sounded a lot like Jim Carrey.

Plusmbr created his version of the bedwetting file, thats been on for ages. Also I don't know if people could created hypnotic files because they don't necessarily know how to repeat things and let you imagine things and such....
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 7:26 pm

The Jim Carrey sound was exactly what I was aiming for. :lol:
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements