This doesn't make sense

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

This doesn't make sense

Postby Lord_Mizaru » May 4th, 2005, 1:27 pm

One thing I just noticed is that when you're inside a thread and reading it you can't click on a persons name to view their profile, but if you're just in the forum and you see the last poster you can click on their name there and see the profile fine...
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

answer

Postby deathjdstn » May 4th, 2005, 1:43 pm

well i a familer with this system EMG is using and its just the way the php is programed
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Re: This doesn't make sense

Postby EMG » May 4th, 2005, 3:06 pm

True, but there is a little thing at the bottom of each message that lets you see the posters profile and send them a private message. That should be enough :)

Lord_Mizaru wrote:One thing I just noticed is that when you're inside a thread and reading it you can't click on a persons name to view their profile, but if you're just in the forum and you see the last poster you can click on their name there and see the profile fine...
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

true

Postby deathjdstn » May 4th, 2005, 3:54 pm

very true and there is soo many other ways to click on a name to see theor profile and journel ETC....
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » May 4th, 2005, 8:56 pm

:twisted: Take a look at EMG's posts and you will find four buttons at the bottom. The first one is profile, the second one is pm, the third one is web page, and the fourth one is his yahoo instant messenger. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby danmalara » May 4th, 2005, 9:19 pm

loony28 wrote::twisted: Take a look at EMG's posts and you will find four buttons at the bottom. The first one is profile, the second one is pm, the third one is web page, and the fourth one is his yahoo instant messenger. :twisted:

thanks for stating the obvious
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » May 4th, 2005, 9:35 pm

danmalara wrote:
loony28 wrote::twisted: Take a look at EMG's posts and you will find four buttons at the bottom. The first one is profile, the second one is pm, the third one is web page, and the fourth one is his yahoo instant messenger. :twisted:

thanks for stating the obvious

:twisted: Some people need the obvious pointed out to them. Like the people who have listened to the dumb jock files or the dumb bimbo file. From what I've read they can be real air heads. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby danmalara » May 4th, 2005, 9:45 pm

lol, well let them be dumb. If we have to say everything we post 2 or more times for the bimbos out there, then the forums would be flooded.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » May 4th, 2005, 9:49 pm

danmalara wrote:lol, well let them be dumb. If we have to say everything we post 2 or more times for the bimbos out there, then the forums would be flooded.

:twisted: That is true so I guess I'll stop now. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » May 10th, 2005, 3:34 pm

You're both right.

Some people get it the first time.

Others require some repetition.

Before long, some get circumscribed/ensnared by their posting history.

In some cases, a person makes three or more conflicting claims in a single thread. Which to believe? Certainly not all. Perhaps, none. His credibility has suffered.

Loony and Dan, the last comment has no applicability to you.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » May 10th, 2005, 9:52 pm

sandy82 wrote:
In some cases, a person makes three or more conflicting claims in a single thread. Which to believe? Certainly not all. Perhaps, none. His credibility has suffered.

Loony and Dan, the last comment has no applicability to you.

:twisted: Well that last little comment aimed at me and danmalara would seem to indicate that you thought we might have thought the comment was applicable to us :lol: . Well maybe some people would think you were applying it to us but I knew you were not without that last line and I'm sure danmalara knew that to. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements