Journals

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Journals

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 6th, 2005, 8:39 am

If it's possible to do, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to post the time and date a particular journal was last updated on the main page of journals. It gets a little annoying not knowing if there's a new one or not without looking inside the persons journal. Granted once they post something new they get bumped to the top, but what if they posted 2 in a row? I'd just like to see time and date, or a change in color for new ones or something like that.... if it's possible of course.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Journals

Postby EMG » April 6th, 2005, 12:47 pm

Actually, the software changes the color of the icon in front of folders depending on if you caught up.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:If it's possible to do, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to post the time and date a particular journal was last updated on the main page of journals. It gets a little annoying not knowing if there's a new one or not without looking inside the persons journal. Granted once they post something new they get bumped to the top, but what if they posted 2 in a row? I'd just like to see time and date, or a change in color for new ones or something like that.... if it's possible of course.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 6th, 2005, 12:53 pm

That makes sense. There haven't really been any new ones so I hadn't noticed yet. Sorry bout that :P
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 6th, 2005, 1:20 pm

I made a mistake too, I thought you were talking about Forums not Journals. I'll look into those and if need be make a change because your suggestion does make sense.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:That makes sense. There haven't really been any new ones so I hadn't noticed yet. Sorry bout that :P
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 6th, 2005, 1:47 pm

EMG wrote:I made a mistake too, I thought you were talking about Forums not Journals. I'll look into those and if need be make a change because your suggestion does make sense.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:That makes sense. There haven't really been any new ones so I hadn't noticed yet. Sorry bout that :P

I try my best ^_^
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements