1 group missing from the forums.

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

1 group missing from the forums.

Postby loadedkaos » May 25th, 2005, 3:03 pm

We have just about every fetish group represented in the forums, well as far as the fetish groups that can find helpful files on here but I'm suprised that their isn't a general bdsm section in the forums. Well just thought I would put it out there. I would really like to see that.

I was also going to suggest a jock/bimbo one for people who are interested in dropping their own I.Q.s but I think only the newbies would post in it until the files started kicking in. Then they would forget what they were posting about. :D
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lord_Mizaru » May 25th, 2005, 4:25 pm

I wouldn't complain seeing a bimbo forum... those people can be fun :P
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loadedkaos » May 25th, 2005, 11:53 pm

I know. The last comment was in jest!
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 26th, 2005, 12:58 pm

I was about to suggest a slavery forum the other day. I think it'd be a good idea.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » May 26th, 2005, 10:36 pm

:twisted: Well why stop at those. let's have forums for curse files, for trigger files, for training files, for self help files, and any other sub category of files we could think of. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby loadedkaos » May 26th, 2005, 11:31 pm

We could. But I think since this site is largely hypno-fetish it would be better to have a general bdsm forum section and it would seem that if you had a forum discussion section for each of the particular files we could get rid of the help with files selection. I was merely pointing out that since we have discussion boards for diaper fetish, and feminization it would make sence to have one for regular subs and doms. Since a trigger or training file would cross several different themes it would just seem easier this way.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » May 26th, 2005, 11:33 pm

I've heard BDSM alot, what does it stand for?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » May 27th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Bondage and Discipline / Domination and Submission / Sadism and Masochism
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 29th, 2005, 9:42 pm

Agriff wrote:Bondage and Discipline / Domination and Submission / Sadism and Masochism

What is masochism? And BDSM dosen't line up with what you said. What you said would be more like BDDSSM.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » May 29th, 2005, 9:47 pm

danmalara wrote:
Agriff wrote:Bondage and Discipline / Domination and Submission / Sadism and Masochism

What is masochism? And BDSM dosen't line up with what you said. What you said would be more like BDDSSM.

Masochism as defined by www.dictionary.com is as follows:
1.The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

Also, I believe the second d and second S were removed to limit repetitiveness. Basically, you can separate BDSM into the three necessary chunks: BD/DS/SM. Which is a good thing.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » May 30th, 2005, 2:17 pm

Thanks Jack thats exactly what I would have said.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drydreamer » July 20th, 2005, 12:40 pm

I used to be a moderator at another adult forum which has since folded; and we were always trying to reduce the number of topics on the forum. The reason was that the more separate topics there were, the slower the response time got. The message forum I used to moderate was HUGE though; so I'm not sure WMM has gotten big enough yet for the response time to increase with the addition of just a few topics. drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements