The New Site

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

The New Site

Postby rugbyjockca » April 3rd, 2005, 6:55 pm

Wow.

Normally I'm wary of change, and have left many good forums and discussion groups after a major overhaul, but after only a few minutes of browsing what you have here I have to say I'm excited and impressed by the new look, features, etc.

This forum, in particular, will be a lot easier to navigate than the yahoogroups, I think: we'll be able to discuss certain subjects in their own threads without distracting or annoying people who may not share our particular kinks.

A lot of work clearly went into this, so I want to say thank you to EMG and anyone else who was involved.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zealous » April 3rd, 2005, 10:34 pm

I agree. It looks really nice and professional now.

*Claps poltitely for those involved*
Freedom is a frightening thought.
Zealous

I second that emotion... err, third it?

Postby Klip » April 3rd, 2005, 11:16 pm

Thanks EMG! The forums are a far better way for people interested in specific hypno categories to make a community for themselves. I'm really glad you did this. Overall I'm supprised you even exist and made this online community. We are all in debt to you.

My posts on the yahoo group usually got burried fast by other posts, or they were inadvertantly morphed way off the subject by people with different hypno interests.

I'm a jock wanna-be, and think the forums might just be the support tool I need to go through with the transformation.

Thanks again!
Klip
Klip
Regular
Regular

I love the new site!!

Postby danmalara » April 3rd, 2005, 11:33 pm

:D :D I'm so happy! This site is extremly well done. It's is very easy to use and has all the options that you could want. It seems as if you would have to pay to become a member, but I'm not saying that it should be a paysite. :lol:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Billy_Lovelady » April 4th, 2005, 1:44 am

I, too, am filled with the happy... see? :D
P.S. I hate you. Don't worry. This is just my signature... or IS it??
Billy_Lovelady

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 4th, 2005, 8:53 am

The new site really looks great.

It still has a couple glitches though. At least one of the files won't download, and also the clock is set wrong in the forums here, it says am instead of pm.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Thank you for all your hard work

Postby gcstudly » April 4th, 2005, 11:47 am

I appreciate all the work you are putting into the site to make it easier for everyone to use.

Thanks,
gcstudly
gcstudly

I like the new site !

Postby QT » April 4th, 2005, 2:13 pm

:D I really do. Keep it up !
QT

Postby EMG » April 4th, 2005, 2:41 pm

Let me know which file that is, otherwise it's hard to fix. Feel free to just send me an email.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:The new site really looks great.

It still has a couple glitches though. At least one of the files won't download, and also the clock is set wrong in the forums here, it says am instead of pm.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loony28 » April 4th, 2005, 5:40 pm

:twisted: Maybe you should go into your profile and make sure that you have the right time zone set. Just a thought. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

The clock

Postby EMG » April 5th, 2005, 1:12 am

Actually, I think that's an issue with my web host, I think the server doesn't have the correct time(or is operating in another country). Still, I'll check and see if I can find out anything more.

loony28 wrote:

:twisted: Maybe you should go into your profile and make sure that you have the right time zone set. Just a thought. :twisted:
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice

Postby HornyWolf » April 5th, 2005, 11:34 am

The imporvements to the site own its so much easier to read and find things now Nice Job :D
HornyWolf

Re: The clock

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 5th, 2005, 11:40 am

EMG wrote:Actually, I think that's an issue with my web host, I think the server doesn't have the correct time(or is operating in another country). Still, I'll check and see if I can find out anything more.

loony28 wrote:

Actually it was just the time settings in my profile, I forgot to even check them. I set them right and now everything is perfect time wise.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

about them avatars

Postby danmalara » April 5th, 2005, 6:35 pm

If it is even worth fixing, I have noticed that there are 2 jason smiley face. One is above the ninja turtle one, and the other is above Waldo.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rascal » April 5th, 2005, 6:46 pm

I love the site changes greatly, I was too shy (Yes, I'm using the TrainNotShy file to help with that) to join before but seeing the site changes encouraged me to join up. Love the changes a lot and how it is easier to find everything now. :)
Rascal

Postby DazDude » April 6th, 2005, 2:50 am

Congrats go to Emg for making this site even better than before :D

This site looks 99% better than the original layout as things are a lot easier to find here and the site looks alot more professional :)

Way to go EMG :D
DazDude
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements