trigfemaleform file problem

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

trigfemaleform file problem

Postby sketch » May 26th, 2005, 10:04 pm

EMG,

In trigfemaleform, just wanted to let u know that one time u make the trigger "female time for you", the other time you make it "female form time for you". You may want to fix this as it may prevent the file from working properly on users.
sketch

Re: trigfemaleform file problem

Postby loony28 » May 26th, 2005, 10:33 pm

sketch wrote:EMG,

In trigfemaleform, just wanted to let u know that one time u make the trigger "female time for you", the other time you make it "female form time for you". You may want to fix this as it may prevent the file from working properly on users.

:twisted: I've noticed this to but I don't think it would really prevent the file from working. I think the worst it would do is implant two triggers instead of just one. That isn't nearly as bad as having the same trigger for two seperate files. Those files are TrigMaleVagina and TrigVagina I believe and the trigger in both of them is "Vagina time for you". At least it is in the ones I have. These two files though make you feel as if you have a vagina. In one it's the next ime you have sex when triggered and in the other it's right then and there. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements