Suggestion for possible new category

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Suggestion for possible new category

Postby damaged » October 4th, 2007, 4:57 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm new around here but have been trying out many of the files here for the past several weeks... and I've gotta say, what a great site it is!
Forgive me in advance if this has been suggested before... but I think it would be great to have a category specifically for hypnotic stories or Trips! Where you become the main character or could even be a voyeur for that matter... the possibilities could be endless... The purpose of the files wouldn't necessarily intend to change or create any new behaviors, they'd just bring you into more of a virtual reality-like hypnosis session.... I thought about this when I used the Visualization Help file... and to me at least, sessions like these would only serve to strengthen that skill.
Yes, I know there are a "few" files like this but I really wish there we more... alot more!
damaged

Postby Draygone » October 4th, 2007, 7:49 pm

I agree. Those types of hypnosis files can be fun.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » October 4th, 2007, 8:50 pm

It's not a bad idea and I will definitely consider it. I've got one more idea for a category and may add them both at once.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby damaged » October 4th, 2007, 9:51 pm

Great! I'm looking forward to it!
damaged

Postby CeeDee » October 8th, 2007, 12:42 pm

Yeah, it would be cool to be able to , oh say, read a romance novel, or some transgendered fiction, or furry fiction, or whatever and have it not only seem real but aid and reinforce trans or furry or romantic feelings and augment what the other files here do... feel the process that the protagonist is going thru happening to you, the reader.. if the heroine is taking hormones for example , have the reader not only feel the hormones and thier effects but also reinforce the feminzation files here that alter the hormonal balance ect.
CeeDee

Postby EMG » October 8th, 2007, 1:27 pm

I actually want to add a story archive so people can create works of fiction, scripts, and other types of storytelling, but as with many things, it's a matter of time and I doubt I'll have any until sometime in November. Still, I will try to add a couple new forums and perhaps I'll create one called stories that will simply be another type of upload until something more user friendly can be done.

CeeDee wrote:Yeah, it would be cool to be able to , oh say, read a romance novel, or some transgendered fiction, or furry fiction, or whatever and have it not only seem real but aid and reinforce trans or furry or romantic feelings and augment what the other files here do... feel the process that the protagonist is going thru happening to you, the reader.. if the heroine is taking hormones for example , have the reader not only feel the hormones and thier effects but also reinforce the feminzation files here that alter the hormonal balance ect.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CeeDee » October 8th, 2007, 10:22 pm

EMG , actually numerious story sites exist.. what I am suggesting is a set of hypnosis files that train the listener of the proposed hypnosis files to "feel" ? or "experience" maybe b what is happening to the protagonist in a story.

Say for example , if one reads certain categories of feminization stories over on fictionmania the hynosis file I am suggesting would precondition them in such a way that as the protagonist of the story is feminized, they themselves will be feminized , if the story line involves hormones for the protagonist, then the reader will find their hormonal balance changed in real life.. or whatever other feminization efforts happen to the protagonist.

Or maybe if a furry fan read the original Wolfman story.. they would start to change and feel the change come the full moon... the more they listen the stronger the effect.. likewise the more they read the Wolfman story the stronger the effect one triggered by the other in a mutually supporting and reinforcing loop.....

I mean how evil is that bruuuhaaahhaaa
CeeDee

Postby Draygone » October 8th, 2007, 10:33 pm

· Name: TrigStory Additional Types: Body/Subliminal/Binaural/Script
Description: Upon being triggered by 'Story Time for you' the listener will choose a character in a story that they are listening to and they will experience everything that character experiences until they stop reading or are told to 'revert to normal.' [self trigerable]
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CeeDee » October 8th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Thanks Draygone... I don't know how I missed that.... duh
CeeDee

Postby EMG » October 8th, 2007, 10:46 pm

Yeah, I understood that, and I have some similar plans that are a bit better than trigstory, but I do want to add a place for stories here, I want to have everything Hypnosis/MC related in one place, I know I'll never come close to replacing MCStories.com or others but I still think it would be fun. And I do want to create a file type for experiences, for files like my 2 rape scene files and others that are files you experience but don't have any effects after they're done. + other ideas :)

CeeDee wrote:EMG , actually numerious story sites exist.. what I am suggesting is a set of hypnosis files that train the listener of the proposed hypnosis files to "feel" ? or "experience" maybe b what is happening to the protagonist in a story.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby missypuss » October 14th, 2007, 4:42 pm

MMMMMM sounds good to me...................... Ive recently been introduced to a file that is a kind of story file, and I love the way it makes me feel- so Id be very interested in what comes of this idea......very very very :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby damaged » October 19th, 2007, 8:20 pm

missypuss wrote:MMMMMM sounds good to me...................... Ive recently been introduced to a file that is a kind of story file, and I love the way it makes me feel- so Id be very interested in what comes of this idea......very very very :twisted:

no kidding... hypnofantasies can drive me wild, but I haven't found too many options available. but with the warped minds of this site I'm sure there can, and will, be endless possibilities.
damaged

Return to Site Improvements