Hypnosis and BDSM

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis and BDSM

Postby parallaxfx » June 10th, 2005, 1:18 pm

I wonder if we could get another forum started for Dominants and submissives who would like to explore the use of hypnosis for the enhancement of their scenes. Has anyone tried it? If so, what worked or not? Since many BDSM scenes rely heavily on suspension of disbelief, it would seem that the two would dovetail quite handily.
parallaxfx

Postby chymos » June 10th, 2005, 2:25 pm

actually, you can occasionally find hypnosis demos at bdsm gatherings/events :)
chymos
Regular
Regular

Postby parallaxfx » June 10th, 2005, 10:07 pm

I have attended quite a number of events locally, including both public and private play parties and a number of seminars. Not only have I not witnessed any demonstrations of hypnotism and BDSM, but I do not personally know anyone who has, at least publically, expressed experience with the subject. I would think, however, that with the number of members who access the training/humiliation files on this site, there would be a goodly number of practitioners of both.
parallaxfx

Postby EMGsKink » June 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm

I have used hypnosis in a BDSM context and in Chicago the MAsT group (Masters and slaves Together) usually has one meeting a year that has a demo on using hypnosis in the context.

I've hypnotized my sub many times and utilize it to increase his submission and also to intensify the scenes we are doing it, having gotten some great ideas from the files on here.

I also did a hypnosis fetish video where I just did tapped on the subjects cock and balls and gave him the suggestion during the session that the sensation would alternate between extreme pleasure and extreme pain. Although I was not hitting harder for the pain portion, his reaction was one of feeling pain.

Hypnosis has many using in a BDSM setting and is one of the primary reason that I started using it for more than just dominance/submission.

But as in any BDSM scene you do have to take care with your sub and especially watch out for an abreaction. Safe and sane is the way to go when using it.[/quote]
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » June 11th, 2005, 9:09 pm

Very interesting post, chgokink. Do you think that your sub, by his nature, is more susceptible to hypnosis..or is there no linkage there?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby maskedwomyn » June 11th, 2005, 10:52 pm

sandy82 wrote:Do you think that your sub, by his nature, is more susceptible to hypnosis..or is there no linkage there?

i know that i have known i was submissive for a long time but i needed a very strong person to surrender to and real bondage to actually made me helpless or i didn't feel helpless.

For the past four years i had to struggle with an illness that simply rearranged my life with out my consent or approval. During that period i surrendered worrying about a lot of things that i had constantly worried about before become ill. i didn't plan, i didn't worry about why i couldn't accomplish, i didn't have any idea how things would work out and that had to be okay because it didn't matter anyway, the bacteria simply didn't care.

Now that i'm beginning to recover i have found that i am both a lot more submissive and a lot more susceptible to hypnosis. For the first time i really identify as a slave and also for the first time i'm trancing deeply on a regular basis. So, my guess is that there is some linkage there.

i think there would be a much bigger awareness of the linkage if more dominants were interested in hypnosis. It seems like such a no brainer to me but i could tell long stories of dominants i offered my mind to who simply didn't take it.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

offering your mind

Postby gork151 » June 11th, 2005, 11:08 pm

i have spent the last year in rehabiliation from a benign brain tumore size of several golf balls. i have continued to work and feel many of the same growth syptoms you express. except i am becomming more in control . (was losing eye site amoung other things) giving your mind IS the key as i get back and explore my long held intrest in hypnosis ( have scars from phd work in self hypnoisis)didnt think it was working made the mistake of standing up--- but it is the mind i want to capture anyone can physically dominate as in beat the crap out of someone - cruel is not what i am looking for . i want the surrender the gift it is a journey you take together yin / yang . if you understand that when she is deep into it you win as well . so how do you get her deep into it ? you as master dom ect. seduce her lead her . i spend alot of time on each scene mini productions taking her deeper or higher depending on your prospective. however so may i have met on the dom side see it as they get to do anything they want . which i have seen ruin several good sub recruits. you find the limits and explore the edges and together go beyound. - i find she is opening up new worlds so to speak as she lets go and i find myself..
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements