Problem with journals

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Problem with journals

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 8th, 2005, 10:03 pm

There's a little problem with the journals, when you try to make a new paragraph with the tags (<p> & </p>) they don't seem to work. It's just one long string of text regardless.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 9th, 2005, 1:11 am

Scratch being a little problem, there's a much bigger one than that. On the main journal page where the names of all the peoples journals are, the date they were last updated doesn't update at all. There are people right down at the bottom who have the most recently written journals, and not only are they not bumped to the top but the date on the main page doesn't update. The date inside their journal with each individual entry is fine, but unless you go inside each one you have no way of knowing what's new and what's old.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 9th, 2005, 10:52 am

I believe the problem is now corrected. I AM keeping an eye on it but it should track the date of the user's last post correctly now.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:Scratch being a little problem, there's a much bigger one than that. On the main journal page where the names of all the peoples journals are, the date they were last updated doesn't update at all. There are people right down at the bottom who have the most recently written journals, and not only are they not bumped to the top but the date on the main page doesn't update. The date inside their journal with each individual entry is fine, but unless you go inside each one you have no way of knowing what's new and what's old.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 9th, 2005, 3:08 pm

I hate to tell you this but I don't think it worked. I just added a test entry in my journal and no changes happened....
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Problem with journals

Postby EMG » April 9th, 2005, 10:57 pm

You were correct. I have found and fixed the problem. Let me know if it happens again.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:There's a little problem with the journals, when you try to make a new paragraph with the tags (<p> & </p>) they don't seem to work. It's just one long string of text regardless.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements