Site crashes???

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Site crashes???

Postby makidas » April 9th, 2005, 1:51 am

is it just me and my pos computer? or does this site keep going down, i often get an error message saying "mysql server error" or something like that, thats all, EMG RULES!!
makidas
Guru
Guru

yeah

Postby danmalara » April 9th, 2005, 10:55 am

I think something is going on. I have WarpMyMind as a favorite, so all I have to do is click on it to get here. Well, the favorite stopped working, so I had thought the site was undergoing changes to it, and was down for a while. A day later, I stopped wanting to wait longer, so I changed around the name of the url, and I took out the "www" part and it worked. A little bit later that day the url stopped working again, so I stuck the "www" back in and it worked again. I don't know if it was like that for everyone or not, so post if you had the same problem.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Re: yeah

Postby EMG » April 9th, 2005, 11:04 am

The site has been up and down the last 2 days. I'm hoping that everything is now corrected and the problem has passed.

danmalara wrote:I think something is going on. I have WarpMyMind as a favorite, so all I have to do is click on it to get here. Well, the favorite stopped working, so I had thought the site was undergoing changes to it, and was down for a while. A day later, I stopped wanting to wait longer, so I changed around the name of the url, and I took out the "www" part and it worked. A little bit later that day the url stopped working again, so I stuck the "www" back in and it worked again. I don't know if it was like that for everyone or not, so post if you had the same problem.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements