More Sublimnal files??????

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

More Sublimnal files??????

Postby Lovebuns69 » June 21st, 2005, 4:38 pm

Anyway you can make us any more sublimnal files?????They seem to work more quickly on me,but the current files are not the ones I listen too---I really like the files like : CrotchAddict,BigBoobs,TrainSexMen,some of the feminization files,and especially Train COckSlave----as well as a few others.
Just a "cry for help"!!!!

Thanks!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Re: More Sublimnal files??????

Postby sandy82 » June 23rd, 2005, 12:49 pm

Lovebuns, what would Jim DeMint think? :)

I have a couple of comments, and I want to emphasize that I am not taking you to task here. It's something for us all to bear in mind.

L'instituteur happened to remember that there were some subliminal files posted on the old, pre-April 3 site. He inquired whether they could be relisted in the Files section. A reasonable request. EMG relisted them. A reasonable and, I might add, a generous response. I say "generous" because the initials EMG do not stand for Extra-Mortal Gent. There are only 24 hours in his day, too.

Making new files takes time. Time has value. EMG makes a lot of files for free. He is not receiving a stipend from the National Endowment for the Arts. (Although he may holding out on us... :wink: )

I emphasize again. I am not being critical. I merely want you to focus on the process through which things have to proceed in order for your desires to be fulfilled.

I do have a suggestion. There are some computer whizzes on this site. I am not one of them. Ask one of them what is a good mixing program. Then you can lower the speaking volume on a file you like and combine it with a louder background theme that appeals to you.

The orders of the threads will change as people post in one or another of them. At the moment, there is already a thread just two below this one, asking for subliminal files.

The title of this one does contain more question marks. :wink:

Just a thought that considers real people as well as desires. I hope you will accept it in the spirit with which it is offered.

Lovebuns69 wrote:Anyway you can make us any more sublimnal files?????They seem to work more quickly on me,but the current files are not the ones I listen too---I really like the files like : CrotchAddict,BigBoobs,TrainSexMen,some of the feminization files,and especially Train COckSlave----as well as a few others.
Just a "cry for help"!!!!

Thanks!!!
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » June 23rd, 2005, 9:15 pm

sandy82 wrote:I do have a suggestion. There are some computer whizzes on this site. I am not one of them. Ask one of them what is a good mixing program. Then you can lower the speaking volume on a file you like and combine it with a louder background theme that appeals to you.

:twisted: That probably is the best way to do it as you pick the sound that you want. There are sites that have different sounds on them that you can download for free, just search for them. As to a mixer well you don't really need one. There are free players out there like windows media player, real one, and media player classic. All you have to do is have two players, one playing the sounds you want and the other playing the file you want at a lower volume. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby dharden » June 25th, 2005, 8:37 pm

loony28 wrote: As to a mixer well you don't really need one. There are free players out there like windows media player, real one, and media player classic. All you have to do is have two players, one playing the sounds you want and the other playing the file you want at a lower volume. :twisted:

Which OS you're using can affect whether or not this will work. Windows 95, 98, and NT 4 don't support multiple audio streams, so only one player can be in use at any time.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements