Higher Quality Files?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Higher Quality Files?

Postby CWolfCW » August 11th, 2005, 1:12 am

Would it be feasible to offer premium members access to higher-quality files? All the files it seems are only encoded at 32kbps - which results in some "noise" while listening.

If not, could somebody explain to me how the purchasable MP3 CD (Multi-File CD...? What's the difference...?) is different from just downloading it from this site?

The $200 package seems to be the best quality you can get but I probably wouldn't use 90% of those tracks. My guess is the only other option is the 78m CDs? Any chance for DVD in the future?

Well, just a few things to consider all-in-all. Keep up the good work. :wink:
CWolfCW
Regular
Regular

Re: Higher Quality Files?

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2005, 7:10 pm

I will think about that, it's a possibility that I will consider. Another option is the Mp3CD that has up to 15 high quality mp3s on a single CD.

CWolfCW wrote:Would it be feasible to offer premium members access to higher-quality files? All the files it seems are only encoded at 32kbps - which results in some "noise" while listening.

If not, could somebody explain to me how the purchasable MP3 CD (Multi-File CD...? What's the difference...?) is different from just downloading it from this site?

The $200 package seems to be the best quality you can get but I probably wouldn't use 90% of those tracks. My guess is the only other option is the 78m CDs? Any chance for DVD in the future?

Well, just a few things to consider all-in-all. Keep up the good work. :wink:
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements