Sigh

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Sigh

Postby wolfjacobs » August 17th, 2005, 3:09 pm

I've been coming to this site for a couple of years now, and after curse breast came out I've been waiting and hoping for the curse breast male version. So now I've been checking back faithfully and Just before you finally make it you... get greedy or realistic or whatever adjective you feel is most appropriate to your capitalistic change to the site. And now the one file I want I can't have because poor shmucks like me can barely afford to pay for the connection to the internet let alone buy anything on it.

As the title indicates this short rant is not made in anger but in sad frustration. After all in a capitalist society making money off your ideas and talents is supposed to be laudible. I'm just sad that something that was once free and available to all is now available only to those who can afford it.

Sincerely,

Will B.
wolfjacobs

Postby Jack » August 17th, 2005, 4:45 pm

If you're willing to wait a few months(I believe it's 4 months) then you will be able to download the file you want.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Ohka » August 17th, 2005, 4:56 pm

It was added 8-02-05, so i guess 12-02-05, it will be avaiable for all. :wink:
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Re: Sigh

Postby sandy82 » August 17th, 2005, 6:35 pm

Wolfjacobs wrote: As the title indicates this short rant is not made in anger but in sad frustration. After all in a capitalist society making money off your ideas and talents is supposed to be laudable. I'm just sad that something that was once free and available to all is now available only to those who can afford it. Will B.

Will, I'm sure others feel your frustration. But at least the file will be free in four months.

Also, I doubt that that EMG, Incorporated, Limited, and Unlimited, is making a fortune off this. He's making the files free in four months. I doubt that he receives the same generous treatment from the electric company, the local water authority, the real estate tax assessor, and the grocery store. And the service station...followed by a rush visit to the emergency room.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

YAY!!!

Postby wolfjacobs » August 21st, 2005, 4:44 am

ug I must be dense I totally forgot that in just 4 short months it'll be available!!! Thanks all for reminding me. I've waited for more than a year I can wait a few more months!

Oh and as I tried to indicate I do not feel he's being at all greedy just trying to make some compensation for his ideas as is only fair. Also I should know better than to write something when I think it... I should wait and let emotions exit before trying to sound logical... thanks everyone for your quick response.
wolfjacobs

Return to Site Improvements