My files are premium?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

My files are premium?

Postby phryne » October 17th, 2010, 3:04 am

I just uploaded my first file and I have more. My file (Serve the Cock) is marked as premium.

I'm flattered, but I'm a novice. I also just learned EMG gives premium access to contributors, so that's all great, but I think my file should be free. Also, I figured this site would be a great way to distribute my files to various erotic communities, which would also promote this site and community.

These are just my thoughts, and I'd appreciate any feedback and info.

Thanks,
-p
phryne
Regular
Regular

Re: My files are premium?

Postby sarnoga » October 17th, 2010, 4:52 am

phryne wrote:I just uploaded my first file and I have more. My file (Serve the Cock) is marked as premium.

I'm flattered, but I'm a novice.
-p

Hey there phryne,

Don't be flattered. When I post a new file it is also premium. It has nothing to do with the quality, or lack thereof, of my files or yours. Unless you speak to EMG and persuade him to make an exception for your files you can expect all your new files to be posted as premium files.

That is just the way it is. When a new file is posted it is a premium file and stays that way for six months. After six months it becomes free, again without regard to quality or lack thereof.

Before you ask EMG to prematurely make your file a free file, remember, it fucks up the list of newest free files because it wont scroll off that list for more than six months.

Best of luck with your files.

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby phryne » October 17th, 2010, 7:34 am

ahhhhh... thank you for the details.
phryne
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » October 17th, 2010, 9:28 am

I also do it to encourage people to sign up as premium members. Something that helps pay for the site and also encourages them to contribute.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Be Afraid

Postby Calimore » October 17th, 2010, 10:00 am

It's a Trap! Once you have Premium, you never want to go Back!!

I thought I'd contribute just a file or two to see what it was like, back in 2008 - now, my current 3-Month Membership Expires on: Tue Dec 31 2013.

It's a TRAP !!!

:D
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Be Afraid

Postby sarnoga » October 17th, 2010, 11:59 am

Calimore wrote:It's a Trap! Once you have Premium, you never want to go Back!!

I thought I'd contribute just a file or two to see what it was like, back in 2008 - now, my current 3-Month Membership Expires on: Tue Dec 31 2013.

It's a TRAP !!!

Oh oh, you're in big trouble now. You weren't supposed to tell anyone.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby jmaster12 » October 17th, 2010, 1:08 pm

sarnoga wrote:

It's a TRAP !!!

Oh oh, you're in big trouble now. You weren't supposed to tell anyone.

lol
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby elisabet » November 4th, 2010, 11:42 pm

<3s Calimore.

Come here and drink some more of the kool-aid my friend....
elisabet

Postby AFA » November 5th, 2010, 3:31 am

It's a TRAP !!!

So very true Calimore.

Sure you think you can go back to the regular membership, but it's not that easy. I know I tried. I don't know how many weeks or days it was, but as soon as I saw there was a new file out that was something I wanted to try I realized how much I missed the premium membership.

What's worse is my current membership is going to expire next month so I really need to get to work on some script's and recordings. 8O
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » November 16th, 2010, 8:41 pm

AFA, you could also write stories. myself, i have had to wipe and re-formatt my hard drive a few times in the past couple of months so, am a bit behind as i have to start work all over on my files i am making, i intended my files to be trigger files, but have decided to do both as some people dont like triggers.

and for anyone who uploads files and they go on premium, the fees paid for premium help to keep this site up and running, so, myself i dont mind that EMG does this just as long as it is something that keeps this site going.

phryne, i consider myself a novice with hypnosis, i was performing hypnosis when i was 12 years old, by the age of 13 when my voice started to crack, i stopped as noone could listen to my voice without laughing, and recently i started back and put some basic inductions on site, one of which does not include a trigger, which i uploaded upon request. i was a bit surprised at how many people had not used a file like mine with escelators or elevators. i just tweaked the inductions i used when i was 12 years old, and they still work on live subjects, so, eventhough i consider myself a novice, i aint gonna try and fix what works.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

a thought

Postby Calimore » November 16th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Someone with Premium access could take one of the Binaurals I just recently uploaded and put them behind nearly any file that has no binaural version (please checK first!) and INSTANTLY create a NEW that gives them 3 more months of Premium access...

But please, put the phrase "Binaurals by Calimore." at the end of the file's description, if you do...

You're welcome.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: a thought

Postby Jeshi » November 24th, 2010, 11:30 pm

Calimore wrote:Someone with Premium access could take one of the Binaurals I just recently uploaded and put them behind nearly any file that has no binaural version (please checK first!) and INSTANTLY create a NEW that gives them 3 more months of Premium access...

But please, put the phrase "Binaurals by Calimore." at the end of the file's description, if you do...

You're welcome.

I have a feeling EMG is about to change the amount of premium you get for binaurals now.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby TeenWolf » February 27th, 2011, 10:22 am

Late, I know, but is the Free Membership still on? I got one way back in June (I think) for making a script and I got 3 months. I made another script and I'm still waiting for a reply from EMG. Either he's not noticed my PM yet or he's being sneaky...:P
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements