Curse Lingerie Sex Idea

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Lingerie Sex Idea

Postby AlisonLovelace » April 17th, 2005, 9:29 am

I noticed that there's a crossdress sex file where the subject will not be able to achieve an erection while in women's clothing. I think it would be VERY interesting to have a curse file that will make it impossible to achieve an erection unless the subject is wearing stockings, a garterbelt, a bra, heels, or some other type of sexy lingerie, and maybe even a wig. This will force a guy to dress in lingerie any time he ever hopes to have sex. Any thoughts?
AlisonLovelace

Postby danmalara » April 17th, 2005, 10:02 am

nope :lol:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » April 17th, 2005, 12:11 pm

how about a file that makes it so u no longer want to crossdress? you know transexualism is the most expensive of all the gender dysphorias!
makidas
Guru
Guru

Re: Curse Lingerie Sex Idea

Postby a_bdsm_couple » April 19th, 2005, 2:47 am

AlisonLovelace wrote:I noticed that there's a crossdress sex file where the subject will not be able to achieve an erection while in women's clothing. I think it would be VERY interesting to have a curse file that will make it impossible to achieve an erection unless the subject is wearing stockings, a garterbelt, a bra, heels, or some other type of sexy lingerie, and maybe even a wig. This will force a guy to dress in lingerie any time he ever hopes to have sex. Any thoughts?

I think that is a wonderful idea.

I love it. (And I know so many subbies to try it on (evil grin) )

Or how about you can get errections; but not orgasm.
a_bdsm_couple

awsome

Postby lisacd20 » April 19th, 2005, 3:21 pm

those both sound great! I love the idea :)
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlisonLovelace » April 22nd, 2005, 1:32 pm

I know this sounds like a terrible idea to those who don't share in feminization fantasies, but I think that this would be perfect for those of us who want our feminine desires to become so strong that we cannot function unless we give in to them to the point of total helplessness.

Maybe the wig is too much, but I think that many guys would find it preferable having to dress to the teeth in lingerie and heels to perform sexually than not being able to perform at all.
AlisonLovelace

Postby makidas » April 22nd, 2005, 11:29 pm

i apologize if that came off wrong, i meant no disrespect. :D :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Re: Curse Lingerie Sex Idea

Postby divinecoffeebinge » April 23rd, 2005, 4:12 am

AlisonLovelace wrote:I noticed that there's a crossdress sex file where the subject will not be able to achieve an erection while in women's clothing. I think it would be VERY interesting to have a curse file that will make it impossible to achieve an erection unless the subject is wearing stockings, a garterbelt, a bra, heels, or some other type of sexy lingerie, and maybe even a wig. This will force a guy to dress in lingerie any time he ever hopes to have sex. Any thoughts?

I love this idea and I think you need to write it up as a new entry on the Vote page right away so I can vote for it. :D

And for those of you that don't really find the idea appealing - I think Alison had meant to say 'do you think this is a good idea' and not 'do you think you'd enjoy this file.' I mean, there's no reason to get obnixious. Jeez. :wink:
divinecoffeebinge

Postby AlisonLovelace » April 27th, 2005, 4:00 pm

how about a file that makes it so u no longer want to crossdress? you know transexualism is the most expensive of all the gender dysphorias!

If cost is the only consideration, how about a file to help me give up golfing? :lol:
AlisonLovelace

Return to Site Improvements