voting page

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

voting page

Postby seattleworld » June 30th, 2011, 6:46 pm

I would like to see a section of the voting page directly for new File voting submissions. I would make it a lot easier to see the brand new file suggestions
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

Good idea

Postby sleepyjosh » June 30th, 2011, 8:35 pm

I second this suggestion... or just a way to sort or filter out the voting page items you've already voted for or against.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuteLittleFaery » June 30th, 2011, 9:11 pm

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but most web browsers have a search function (typically Ctrl+F) that highlights matching blocks of text, and you can use this to quickly find recently posted file ideas. Searching for anything matching "11-06-2" and "11-06-3" should help you quickly locate everything posted in the last week of June 2011, for instance.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld » July 1st, 2011, 7:14 am

CuteLittleFaery wrote:It's not exactly what you're looking for, but most web browsers have a search function (typically Ctrl+F) that highlights matching blocks of text, and you can use this to quickly find recently posted file ideas. Searching for anything matching "11-06-2" and "11-06-3" should help you quickly locate everything posted in the last week of June 2011, for instance.

What I'm saying is on the Voting page for this site. there should be like a list on the voting page for newly suggested files. so you don't have to go through suggestions. I think it would help EMG and any hypnotist, or People like myself who may want to creat a file.
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » January 17th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Thought Id Bump this one..
Just spent a long time going through the voting page
(I should do it more often)
It would be nice to be able to filter so that only the files that you have not voted on appear.
It was quite painful having to scroll back through the lists each time I voted.
If you have a backlog like I did - It can quickly eat up a lot of time.
Oh well - food for thought

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Return to Site Improvements