EMG, could you just do this little favor?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

EMG, could you just do this little favor?

Postby danmalara » April 19th, 2005, 10:26 pm

That scroll bar over there on the left is very hard to see. I use a laptop, so I usually click on it and hold it to scroll up and down, and I usually miss it because I can't see it. Plus, the laptop screen doesn't help, but even a little bit of a darker blue would be great. Thanks in advance..if you do it.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Re: EMG, could you just do this little favor?

Postby EMG » April 19th, 2005, 10:46 pm

I'll have to track down the appropriate style sheet since that's a default, but I believe I can do it, just be patient :)

danmalara wrote:That scroll bar over there on the left is very hard to see. I use a laptop, so I usually click on it and hold it to scroll up and down, and I usually miss it because I can't see it. Plus, the laptop screen doesn't help, but even a little bit of a darker blue would be great. Thanks in advance..if you do it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby danmalara » April 20th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Thanks, EMG. Your a great guy. And also I was thinking, if it is possible and if other peole want it to, do you think it is it would be good to make a way to chat with other people online by clicking on there name when They are online? Like when you are looking at the Forum Index, it shows you who is online at the bottom. Well if you could click on the name and then click on another link that would allow the 2 to instant message eachother, it would be a nice feature. But only if it was easy to make, because if it isn't then the chat room will do fine, eventhough the most of the time the people arn't in the chat room. Just tell me what you think?
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » April 21st, 2005, 3:02 pm

dude thats an ace idea, i'l start a poll if you havent already
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Voting Page

Postby jayjedi » October 7th, 2005, 2:57 pm

EMG, there are a few of the ideas on the voting page that have already been realized: Curse womb, Super Human Mind, Train Hormone change, and several others, If you see a file in both the voting and the files list, could you remove it from the voting list?
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Re: Voting Page

Postby EMG » October 9th, 2005, 12:11 am

I try to catch them, but don't always, I'll look into the 3 you listed here and feel free to tell me if you find others. Remember, sometimes they aren't the same, someone wants a variant on an existing file, not the same thing.

jayjedi wrote:EMG, there are a few of the ideas on the voting page that have already been realized: Curse womb, Super Human Mind, Train Hormone change, and several others, If you see a file in both the voting and the files list, could you remove it from the voting list?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mallic » October 14th, 2005, 7:44 am

I again put forward my idea (There is nothing you can do to stop me) that there should be a file reviewer of the voting page other then EMG. The amount of pointless/impossible/repeated file suggestions is phenomenal
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements