female hypnotists on Warp My Mind

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

female hypnotists on Warp My Mind

Postby CallMeIsmael » April 9th, 2012, 9:12 am

Hi all,

I was wondering why the amount of hypno files from female hypnotists respectively with female (human) voices is about 5% or less. Any logical reasons for that?

CMI
CallMeIsmael

Postby CallMeIsmael » April 11th, 2012, 5:18 am

Is this the wrong subforum or is my question stupid? Just wondering about the underwhelming response.
CallMeIsmael

Postby zapnosis » April 11th, 2012, 6:19 am

CMI, the response is about normal for this site I'm afraid! But I shall break the silence. In short, there are always logical reasons but we can only speculate as there is limited information available. At a guess I would say that active users of this site are maybe 80%-90% male so there are far fewer female tists than male.

Hope that helps,
ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CallMeIsmael » April 11th, 2012, 11:00 am

Yeah it helps, thanks. I also figured it was a natural consequence of the male majority of users. If it comes down to female hypnotists they mostly have their own sites. Would've been interesting to find more on WMM though. I like it that here it's not that commercially fucked up as on other sites and many files are for free because they are from enthusiasts. Due to my lack in talent I am just a consumer.
CallMeIsmael

Postby slutinmyhead » July 26th, 2012, 7:23 pm

We all started with having no talent... I routinely remove my recordings that don't get the feedback or voter ratings... However, if you could hear my early posts... Awful, simply awful...

I strongly recommend everyone into this putting something out there. It's pretty gratifying when you start to develop a core group of fans and actually get feedback.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements