Effect = twitter trigger

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Effect = twitter trigger

Postby Raziken » July 14th, 2012, 6:16 am

I think it would be neat, if the twitter idea works out and more and more people like it, maybe add the "Twitter Trigger" added into the Effects portion of the filter.

I personally love the idea and would be excited to see more twitter triggers, but I'm just throwing this idea out there in case it hasn't been thought of.

Thanks for your time!
Raziken

Re: Effect = twitter trigger

Postby joecomp2000 » July 27th, 2012, 7:44 pm

Raziken wrote:I think it would be neat, if the twitter idea works out and more and more people like it, maybe add the "Twitter Trigger" added into the Effects portion of the filter.

I personally love the idea and would be excited to see more twitter triggers, but I'm just throwing this idea out there in case it hasn't been thought of.

Thanks for your time!

in 146 Characters... that would be impressive
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Effect = twitter trigger

Postby Jeshi » July 30th, 2012, 5:22 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:
Raziken wrote:I think it would be neat, if the twitter idea works out and more and more people like it, maybe add the "Twitter Trigger" added into the Effects portion of the filter.

Thanks for your time!

in 146 Characters... that would be impressive

He's talking about EMG's recent files, where he implants triggers in the form of hashtags he uses on his twitter account. Then you set up mobile notifications for EMG's twitter account and he randomly tweets the trigger every once and a while at the end up of his tweets.

"Gonna go eat a sandwich #WMMHorny" or something like that? I don't remember exactly but it definitely fits in twitter. Master Jadyn of Mindcollar.com (formerly 'dldrip') does something like this too on his twitter feed, where he'll randomly tweet commands to follow, usually something like "Hey, why don't you LISTEN to a file of mine tonight? And feel that SPARK of PLEASURE." and all of those words in all caps are words he uses in his files in some way or another.

I think twitter triggers though probably fall under the current category of "Trigger (by accident)" so they don't need their own category.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements