Slow Corruption

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Slow Corruption

Postby lanablovely » April 16th, 2024, 12:58 am

Hello all!

Me: I consider myself more of a femboy but sort of cross over to sissy/crossdresser. I'm right at 30 for age and stay fit and active. I'm quite submissive already and have a love for hypnosis and being encouraged to feminize more.

You: Prefer dominant but more on the encouraging and gentle side who will keep pushing me to be more and more permanently feminine. This can be open to some interpretation but love aspects such as clothing, makeup, toys, etc. to "corrupt" me into a sexy and passable girl who is ready to serve.

Further fun info: I'm already incredibly sensitive to anal stimulation and adore it so if the corruption is centered around making me your ideal anal-only "butt slut", it would be quite effective. Would be quite happy with only online but if we happened to be near each other irl, it could be special. : )

Message me here if it sounds like your thing?
lanablovely

Re: Slow Corruption

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 26th, 2024, 1:41 pm

What made you wait to ask?
That's right, lanablovely. A hypnotist is asking: What made you wait so long?

Seven months have passed since you joined WMM
and your first posting is exceptional

It's exceptional because you know how to:
- express what you're hoping to find - right down to anal stimulation you're going to adore
- tell about a sparkling desire to feminize

So what made you wait seven months?
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds