slave girl in need of guidance

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

slave girl in need of guidance

Postby hypnoslave79 » June 25th, 2006, 8:27 am

For this slave, this site seems like a dream come true. This slave craves and needs to become a slut, crave cock, learn deepthroat, become completely submissive, be bisexual, view herself as an object; as someones property, have no will of her own, crave bondage and pain, give up all control, learn to obey.

This site seems to contain the means to make all of that come true. But how to proceed? This slave has already been listening to a number of MP3's and has learned to become addicted to the submissive trance they can bring her. To go so deep, to obey all the suggestions.

But this slave lacks structure. When should she listen to which files? The slut training file today, the learn deepthroat file tomorrow? Listen to the first slave training file over and over again, or fall straight in and listen to all tree slave training files in one session? This slave is lost without guidance.

Therefore, this slave respectfully asks if anyone here is willing to become her Mentor/Master, to guide her in her quest to become a perfect slave.

This slave is a female, 26 years old, and has a need (as many have) to conceal her slave girl life in everyday life, but at the same time has a deep seeded need to be a slave.

Of course this slave would be more than willing to become her Mentors/Masters emailslave, obeying any and all commands He gives her in emails and/or Gmail-chat (if He wishes it, this slave can send Him a Gmail-invite). This slave expects she will respond best to a male Mentor/Master, but is open for a female Mentor/Mistress to prove her wrong.

This slave can be reached at hypnoslave79@gmail.com. If anybody is willing to grant her request, details can be worked out over private mail.
hypnoslave79

Postby SubmissMe » June 27th, 2006, 3:25 pm

Where abouts do you live? Would you require a master to meet you?
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

your need for slavery

Postby strictausmstr » June 29th, 2006, 4:06 pm

Firstly you must ensure that you have thought through your needs to ensure they are deeper than wants... this is a big step :)

Next you need to correspond with anyone who answers and to see if they "feel" right.. explore their needs as well as yours.

Then you must be prepared for commitment.... total commitment.

Make sure that when you give yourself to a Master that you are dedicated to the lifestyle you choose.

The mix of hypnosis and the D/s lifestyle is a good combination as one is a tool in the development of the other.
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » July 30th, 2006, 1:27 am

I'm toying with the idea of having a female slave, but it would be a lot more fun if she was in the same geographical area. What part of the world are you in?

Please not that I'm not promising anything, just trying to open a dialog.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

reply to your forum post

Postby hypnosis_director » August 22nd, 2007, 2:58 pm

Hello My dear,
where are you from? and have you found someone to serve or are you still looking for a Master to serve? I instill cravings and highten desires like no other. come to Me (here or yahoo).
Talk to you soon,
TJ
Yahoo messenger - hypnosis_director
email - hypnosis_director@yahoo.com
hypnosis_director

Return to Meeting Grounds