Male Looking for Master in Chicago

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Dogma322 » February 12th, 2007, 4:38 pm

Dogma322

Response: Male Looking for Master in Chicago

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 14th, 2007, 12:45 pm

Dogma322 wrote:Male Looking for Master in Chicago

Welcome to WarpMyMind, Dogma322. This response gives a referral and some advice. If you're already experienced with hypnosis - you can skip the advice.

Referral:
By now you should have heard from at least one or two prospective masters in the Chicago area. I'm jealous that you're in an area that has an active community.

If you're interested, here's a link to a M4M (male for male) Yahoo group. The group is for straight, gay, bi, and curious men in Chicagoland who are into hypnosis, either as a hypnotist or as a subject.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chicago_M4M_Hypnosis/

Advice for Beginners:
If you're just getting started with non-clinical hypnosis - try to keep it simple for awhile, okay? Success with hypnosis feels great! And by keeping it simple, a beginner can become successful sooner.

When you're ready to start working with a hypnotist (live, phone or internet):
    - Take your time and build trust.

- Be prepared to tell what your goals and your limitations are. Example: Is feminization a goal? to be avoided?

- Ask your prospective master what he likes and needs from a good subject.

- (hardest of all) Wait to begin trancing. Choose a master you trust; One who gets pleasure from the type of man you want to become.
There are steps you can take to convince a hypnotist you're a desireable subject. With a tip of the hat to www.affordable-action.co.uk here's a direct link: http://www.affordable-action.co.uk/findtist.htm
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

I'm in Chicago

Postby ccq2 » February 28th, 2007, 2:36 pm

I'd be interested in meeting and seeing what happened. You can find me at c_c_q_2@yahoo.com too.
ccq2

Return to Meeting Grounds