Unhypnotisable

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Unhypnotisable

Postby Gregius » April 23rd, 2007, 9:07 am

I do not think it is possible for me to be hypnotised, and yet crave to be forced to do certain sissy things. People have tried hypnotising me over MSN, but it just doesn't seem to stick. DOes anyone think they could do it? PM me. Consider me a challenge.
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby Nicko » April 23rd, 2007, 12:52 pm

IIRC its not considered possible to be 'Unhypnotisable' its just that some people find it harder to take suggestions and find it harder to maintain a clear mind ...but hey I'm still a newbie.

I've had limited success with suggestions myself, none with PHS, but over months of trying I have found the ability to get into what I think are pretty deep trances.

One thing that I think is a very good tool is a light and sound machine (I use bwgen and built by own audiostobe glasses), but playing a hypnosis session in the background of some files really seemed to help with going 'deeper'.

Most likely I think IMs, voice chats, and recorded files, etc are not really the easiest & best way to get hypnotized. From what people say on the forums, and what I've found at other sites, they suggest that there is nothing like a 1 on 1 session.
Nicko

Postby mistressangela » April 23rd, 2007, 6:31 pm

I'm convinced someone out there is a good enough hypnotist to be able to hypnotise you properly etc....you just havn't found them yet...

like you said...a challenge.. :D
mistressangela

Postby Gregius » April 23rd, 2007, 6:57 pm

As I said, I'd love it if someone out there could manage to do it. I am 19 and so consider my mind untainted and maliable :) . I think I enter trance ok, it's just that I don't feel the suggestions etc, or the methods of trance used with live hpnosis have been effective with me. I have found myself going under with the files before...sometimes too much and I fall asleep.

I just havn't found any hypnotist that can successfully help me :(

I hope really it wouldn't be that challenging and was maybe just requiring someone really good at hypnosis..
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » April 24th, 2007, 12:55 am

Everyone is hypnotizable.

Though i wont doubt you on the fact that messenger can get in the way of this. One on one sessions have a lot more power than over messenger.

And the people that say they are the hardest to hypnotise are actually the easiest - if you use the correct method.

Your resistance to trance is actually an altered state in it's own, so that can be used effectively.

But over messenger is a challenge, because it can get in the way of, if not render certain techniques unusable.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Gregius » April 24th, 2007, 5:23 am

whatthe75 wrote:Everyone is hypnotizable.

Though i wont doubt you on the fact that messenger can get in the way of this. One on one sessions have a lot more power than over messenger.

And the people that say they are the hardest to hypnotise are actually the easiest - if you use the correct method.

Your resistance to trance is actually an altered state in it's own, so that can be used effectively.

But over messenger is a challenge, because it can get in the way of, if not render certain techniques unusable.

I'd love to experience an alternate method, but havn't met anyone on here that can do it :(
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoFan3 » April 26th, 2007, 8:41 am

na
Last edited by HypnoFan3 on June 8th, 2013, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
HypnoFan3
Regular
Regular

Postby Pallando » April 26th, 2007, 2:33 pm

I'm 22 and I consider myself immune as well. I don't wish to be however its either that I over analyze what someone tells me when I'm going under or I get distracted by other thoughts.
Pallando

Postby whatthe75 » April 26th, 2007, 11:28 pm

Pallando - your problem is quite common - the ericson confusion technique was made for people with analytical minds.

I think there is a version of it on here.

See how that one goes.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » July 19th, 2007, 1:41 am

myself, i can trance somewhat but, as for the "suggestions" part, that is what dont stick, except with one file.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby deathking0192 » July 19th, 2007, 3:00 pm

Yeah i use to think i couldn't be hypnotized either, that was till last night right before bed, i sort of felt tired but not so tired as to fall asleep.

So i immediately turned on one of the files i got, and i was listening to it it was jsut starting the induction.

But then i went, plop and was out, next thing i knew, an hour had passed by and i was in the middle of the second or third repeat since i had my MP3 repeat songs only. It was strange. :?
deathking0192

Postby maskedsow » July 19th, 2007, 7:07 pm

i seem to fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the file
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds