Male hypnotist seeks female subjects

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male hypnotist seeks female subjects

Postby oghost » July 11th, 2007, 3:09 pm

Sure, it's the same story as everyone else, right? Lots of male hypnotists, few female subjects, and those few don't want to trust a strange man with their mind.
Honestly, given some of the stories I've heard, I can't say I blame them.
Not to mention, there's a healthy dose of "Isn't it perverted to want this stuff?" going through a lot of pretty heads when they think about it.
So, I should explain why a seriously interested female subject should respond to me -- via pm, not publically -- rather than waiting and hoping for the right hypnotist to appear at random.
First, I'm mature (30 years of age), educated, and professional. I've been doing this for a long time. I speak english, not imspeak or leetspeak. I can hold an intelligent conversation as well as turn your brain into entranced mush. I have more tricks up my hypnotic sleeves than a horny teenager looking to get laid by whatever means necessary.
And most important of all, I'm looking for long-term interactions that involve real hypnosis as more than just a way to get your clothes off.
So, if you're interested, drop me a note by pm.
I'm willing to work with you to develop your ability to enter a trance state, receive and respond to hypnotic suggestions, add hypnotic triggers, experience hypnotic amnesia, and whatever else attracts your interest.
It's very important to develop trust and rapport for the hypnotic experience... something that is often lacking here.
I require only one thing from you: honesty. About yourself, about the effects we achieve together.
Whether you have a great deal of experience as a subject or are just starting out, I'd love to hear from you, and to help you further along your journey.
I am sorry to say that only natural females may apply. That's just the way I go. No offense intended to the many wonderful people here who don't fit that description.

One final time, please respond by pm only.
Thank you everyone for your time and attention!
oghost

Return to Meeting Grounds