Help for a Slave - and may be for other Masters

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Help for a Slave - and may be for other Masters

Postby Mijal11 » July 14th, 2007, 3:28 pm

Hello everyone... could any of you give me any tips about having a shower as a slave...?

What would you tell your slave to do while taking a shower, should he/she use any particular clothing, gear or something like that...

Please let me know if you have any ideas.
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby SlimSlam » July 15th, 2007, 10:25 am

I would tell them to use soap... probably shampoo. If they had a fear of water/drowning, perhaps even some arm floaties.
SlimSlam

Re: Help for a Slave - and may be for other Masters

Postby EMG » July 15th, 2007, 11:11 am

Since you got a nonsense answer, I'll give you the directions I would give. Enter the shower naked. clean yourself thoroughly and shave your genitals as cleanly as possible. Then prepare an enema and clean your ass so that like the rest of you it is clean and ready for your Master's use. If he's present after you're done then kneel before him once you are clean and dry and let him choose how/if you should dress.

Mijal11 wrote:Hello everyone... could any of you give me any tips about having a shower as a slave...?

What would you tell your slave to do while taking a shower, should he/she use any particular clothing, gear or something like that...

Please let me know if you have any ideas.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mijal11 » July 15th, 2007, 8:02 pm

That's a good idea...

But, would you make him wear something on the shower? what kind of enema or how could I do it by myself? how to insert it, how much?? and what happens when it comes out... should he go to the toilet or is it "Safe" to take it out on the shower?? Or should i get some Drano beforehand??
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds