I dare you.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby AlexD » August 8th, 2007, 2:57 am

I've been doing hypnosis for awhile now, but I have yet to try it in a live situation (which I hear is a whole new ball game). I'm very interested in feminization as well and I hope to hear from you and try it out for the first time with a person on the other end.

Here's my msn: nod1gdi@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon!!!
AlexD

Postby faselc » August 8th, 2007, 5:39 am

i am open for whatever you please...experiment on me if you wish...if you want to contact me my e-mail is faselc@aol.com or you can write to fasel_c@hotmail.com
faselc

Postby etrain911 » August 14th, 2007, 4:19 pm

While I'm not into that kind of thing you sound great you should consider making files and putting them up btw there are some aspects to femming I might like though not enough to try it.
etrain911
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedsow » August 14th, 2007, 10:11 pm

what Time zone are You in Melisa i never seem to Be Online at the right times For You , please Messege me if you see me on, i think i would be a challenge for You though as ive had no luck with any of the files even after listening To Messge them for ages i say this so not to waste your Time, if you prefer To Messge people that can be hypnotised so you don't waste your time talking to Me and not getting anywhere
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Postby EddieDev » August 16th, 2007, 9:51 am

Hello i always have trouble with hypnosis, would this work with me at all *-) or not??
EddieDev

Postby Wilsonfranks » August 16th, 2007, 9:26 pm

I got a new email address, maybe that'll help out with everything. I've added you, and here's hoping for the best. And I'm perfectly willing to engage in feminization.
wilsonfranks@hotmail.com
Wilsonfranks

Postby coale » August 19th, 2007, 8:13 pm

I'm all for something new, I would join your list.

coale_dione@hotmail.com
coale

Postby TVBeth » August 20th, 2007, 5:15 pm

Hi, added you a while ago, would love to be made a shemale.

Beth xx
TVBeth

Mistress Melsa

Postby parsub » August 20th, 2007, 6:35 pm

I was lucky to have my first session with Mistress last week. I will say that she is everything you have read about and more. I thought I was a terrible subject and couldn't be put under. Damn, that lasted about 30 seconds and I was gone. No one else has had that effect on my.

Mistress will do everything you wish for and more. So be prepared to feminized and there is no turning back.

I also had what I believe is a nice PHS. Not sure since I don't recall her telling me this but it was definitely intense.
parsub

Be Careful What You Wish For

Postby hypnoslut » August 22nd, 2007, 12:21 pm

"be careful what you wish for...". I have read this a thousand times in posts and TG stories. Now I know it is true. I have been cursed by Mistress Melsa. I happily agreed to let Mistress give me a trigger to see myself as a woman whenever I look into a mirror. Now I have to avoid looking at myself in a mirror before I walk out of the house or meet people.
When I look into my eyes in a mirror, I go into a trance. I start to feel, then look like a young beautiful top heavy blonde. I look just like the person I wish I was born to be. It is the most wonderful curse that I can imagine happen to me. I thank Mistress Melsa from the bottom of my heart. (On second thought, it is not a curse, it is a blessing.)
Just be careful if you ask Mistress for a similar trigger...be prepared to see your dream body everytime you look in a mirror.
hypnoslut

Postby Bunty » August 22nd, 2007, 10:12 pm

I just had a session with her and she did nothing for me. I remember everything she told me very clearly, even though she told me I'd forget. Also, none of her suggestions stuck with me. I don't recommend her at all.
Bunty

win some lose some

Postby Melsa » August 23rd, 2007, 6:58 am

Wow my first negative comment. Really much more noticeable... Bunty didn't leave his messenger address so I cant really say what happened from my end. All I can say is that not everyone is suggestable.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby smartpm » August 23rd, 2007, 8:12 am

Does Melsa only do feminization? I personally like the idea of being a muscle bound guy addicted to pleasing women (much harder to find)
smartpm

Postby Kittyboy » August 24th, 2007, 4:17 am

The same thing that happened with Bunty happened to me. I wasn't going to comment on it here out of politeness and respect, but I didn't want the implication that she's 100% successful to stand.

I had one session with her, and there was basically no effect. I'd hoped for a second go, but I never heard from her again for whatever reason, and then she announced that she was only doing feminization, which I have no interest in (and it wasn't the subject of our session at all), so I kind of gave up on ever hearing from her again.

So anyway, I won't claim she's no good, but it didn't work for me. :(
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Hurrr » August 24th, 2007, 7:32 am

If your still talking people, here's mine

ki_taki@hotmail.com
Hurrr
Regular
Regular

Postby JHoffman » August 25th, 2007, 2:20 am

Hey, Melsa. I'm keenly interested in what you have to offer, and I'm fairly new to the concept of IM/Messenger hypnosis. I've got some pretty wild ideas, so try to contact me at johnahoffman@hotmail.com.
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby Bunty » August 25th, 2007, 9:21 pm

Also just so I should warn you, I told her that I didn't want any feminization. Sure enough, she tried to feminize me and told me that when I woke up I would remember asking her to feminize me, which I did not. I just thought I'd give you a heads up.
Bunty

Postby Kittyboy » August 26th, 2007, 12:12 am

Bunty wrote:Also just so I should warn you, I told her that I didn't want any feminization. Sure enough, she tried to feminize me and told me that when I woke up I would remember asking her to feminize me, which I did not. I just thought I'd give you a heads up.

To be fair, I'd swear she's warned that she'll do that somewhere around here....
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Yes I did

Postby Melsa » August 26th, 2007, 2:08 pm

Yes that warning was very clear. I'll even repreat it. I will attempt to feminize any man I put under. Degrees may change as per life situations but in the end my subjects are indistinguishable from girls.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby AlexD » August 28th, 2007, 1:15 am

I'm just curious because I seem to miss you whenever you are online. Could you perhaps tell me which timezone and what usual hours/days of the week you are on for sessions?
AlexD

times

Postby Melsa » August 28th, 2007, 8:45 am

6-10 pm pst weekdays (not this week vacation)
as life permits on weekends and all this week
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby Lxndr » August 28th, 2007, 1:45 pm

PST? Where in the world is the pacific time zone not currently in daylight?
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com/erotichypnosis.php]Twisted Hypnosis by Lxndr[/url]
Lxndr

Postby stereoxchild » August 28th, 2007, 3:15 pm

oh, lol so that's why I never get the chance to talk to you
9h difference..
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedsow » August 29th, 2007, 5:53 am

but have started listening to inductions again with wake up cut out the one that is a song is catchy i like it it really helps me relax so hopefully that will evolve into a trance

pupbaby
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedsow » September 1st, 2007, 9:40 am

Melissa has sucessfully got me under and am now doing everything that a girl should do to please her
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Postby HSD » September 1st, 2007, 10:34 am

As someone who's had an over-active imagination for as long as I can recall, I've always been intrigued by the idea of being able to better visualize and experience the imaginary. However, that could be the same part of the brain that leaves me rather easily distracted and undisciplined.

Seeking the aid of a live person via the internet may be what I need to be more focused and successful.

HyperSpaceDarknessProject@hotmail.com

I think I more or less concur with GregoryS and Josh_artist in that I'm not seeking to change my day-to-day goings-on, but the realm of triggered imaginary things is vast and exciting.
HSD

i dare you

Postby ofbg » September 3rd, 2007, 9:03 am

:P
Last edited by ofbg on November 2nd, 2007, 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ofbg

Postby coale » September 6th, 2007, 8:34 pm

guess I'm lost among the hordes demanding attention, but it's great to see you all are having such great luck, it makes me more and more curious
coale

Postby Hypnoties_UK » September 7th, 2007, 2:02 pm

Having had trouble with audio files, I'm at the point where I figure trying IM might be worth a shot.

A little feminisation could be intriguing, so I'll throw my address into the mix...

hypnoties_uk@hotmail.co.uk
Hypnoties_UK

Postby adriana » September 9th, 2007, 4:18 am

Last night I was lucky enough to be hypnotized by Mistress Melsa. :)
It was an intense experience. I don't remenber everything but today I feel very relaxed ,happy and very feminine. I feel a strong urge to become fitter, to wear female clothing and speak in a more feminine way.I am also thinking about sucking a mans cock :oops: I have to recommend this experience to you all.
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby OWA » September 9th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Mistress Melsa is without a doubt the best hypnotist ever. I can't remember my first session but I been feeling really feminine and stuff. I HIGHLY suggest talking to her if you want a intense session.
OWA

I Think I'm Your Type...

Postby BabyRox » September 10th, 2007, 11:33 pm

I'm very much into feminization, diapers and ab regression as you can tell from my pictures in the User Pics Gallery. I'd LOVE to be "triggered" to completely regress to a very femmy 6 to 12 month old baby girl. I'm very much into bladder incontinence, but a prior surgery makes bowel movements something to be avoided - if possible.

I already shave everywhere below my eyebrows and wear panties very day, but if you could help me re-grow a feminine set of locks, that would be fabulous! ;) Truly, I'm always open to becoming more femme than I already am.

my new address (just for you):

BabyRox1950@hotmail.com
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby foobaamagic » September 15th, 2007, 5:55 am

ed
Last edited by foobaamagic on April 21st, 2008, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foobaamagic

Postby dromag67 » September 16th, 2007, 8:01 pm

Hello Mistress Melsa

I've had that growing need to be a girl really bad but i hate it at the same time.

I'd love to want to be a woman mentally and physically and not feel bad about it.

Thank you for your time,

dromagewok@hotmail.com
dromag67

Postby kajun1 » September 17th, 2007, 3:46 am

A suggestion for Mistress Melsa (please read)

I think that you should train someone that lives in Europe to be a mistress so that all of us Europeans don't have to miss out on this.

Please consider my idea, I'm sure quite a few guys here would also like that.
kajun1

Well duh

Postby Melsa » September 17th, 2007, 7:26 am

I'll train as many mistresses as are available. So if your in need of one in your area simply get a girl to contact me and I'll train her.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

why?

Postby smartpm » September 17th, 2007, 11:23 am

why only feminize guys? Don't you think it would be a good idea to keep some of us around?
smartpm

Why not?

Postby Melsa » September 17th, 2007, 10:21 pm

The only thing we really need are whats between your legs. So if a guy shows to have qualities we desire passed on to the next generation its really simple to bring that equipment back online for that purpose.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

males

Postby smartpm » September 18th, 2007, 7:35 am

why not just keep come of us as guys for that reason. we could help you open stuck jars and lift heavy stuff also. lol
smartpm

What she had done to me

Postby oscarwilt » September 18th, 2007, 2:41 pm

After two sessions in the same night, I have became a lujurious cd thanks to Melsa.

My voice is more high-pitched, and i didn't even noticed until someone told me. I can talk about what's in between my legs as my sissy clit.
I have a very great desire for cum, but i can't cum myself until I play with my now puffy nipples.

And any time, someone tells me the f-word, i feel in my ass something thusting me, and only when i relax or cum the sensations disappears.

And maybe that's only the beggining.

Thank you Mistress Melsa, I am really glad to have met you.
oscarwilt

Postby cordero » September 19th, 2007, 1:46 am

I would like to try too - sounds too good to pass up - how do I set it up?
cordero

Postby Jimbo99 » September 20th, 2007, 9:06 am

Kittyboy wrote:The same thing that happened with Bunty happened to me. I wasn't going to comment on it here out of politeness and respect, but I didn't want the implication that she's 100% successful to stand.

I had one session with her, and there was basically no effect. I'd hoped for a second go, but I never heard from her again for whatever reason, and then she announced that she was only doing feminization, which I have no interest in (and it wasn't the subject of our session at all), so I kind of gave up on ever hearing from her again.

So anyway, I won't claim she's no good, but it didn't work for me. :(

I've been online often with Melsa, even though I really don't have any desire to be feminized. I'm more interested in seeing if she can break or otherwise evade my barriers and resistance, and I think she enjoys the challenge. In the meantime, there have been other exchanges that have been equally enjoyable to both of us. Overall, it's been worth my time!

J
Jimbo99

Postby kap91 » September 24th, 2007, 3:34 pm

Do you only use hotmail accounts or do you do email as well? I am very interested in this but I am not sure how to set up whatever I need to do to get in contact with you. Thanks for any help you can offer.

EDIT: Nevermind, it turns out I have a hotmail account anyway. Its kpyrlien@hotmail.com. I am fine with feminization but only if it is inside my head if you know what I mean. I'd like to be able to use a trigger to see myself etc. as the girl I would like to be but no real physical changes.
kap91

Postby dan214 » September 24th, 2007, 11:45 pm

im a 21 M looking for an anything goes session..i tried to set one up befor but my computer ended up dying right befor i came back to school..im back up and running so if you are interested in toying with me im ready....my address is .com just let me know when you will be availble and i will be waiting thanks
Last edited by dan214 on May 18th, 2014, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan214

thank you Melissa

Postby bradf_2 » September 30th, 2007, 8:43 pm

I had a session with the lovely Melissa today, while it did not work. It did put me into a strange state off mind but not a controllable state. I want to thanks her for her time. An the time she has spent with all as strange guys with interesting fetishes.

Melissa hope you keep having fun and look forward to our next time

Brad
bradf_2

Postby GuyIncognito » September 30th, 2007, 9:42 pm

Alright, I guess I'll take the plunge. I'm a very nervous male with a relatively strong desire to be feminized, and would like to cast my lot and see what you can do. I know I probably wont be able to get a session, but I'd really like to give it a shot anyway. So, here's hoping.

My contact is cataphract42@hotmail.com
GuyIncognito

Postby coale » October 4th, 2007, 11:50 pm

Hey, I've got you on my list, but I've never managed to meet up with you. I'm a 23 y/o male who's looking to be totally feminized. But not necessarily all at once, work concerns and such. Although honestly, I'm not sure how much luck we'll have anyway, I've never managed yet to have any hypnosis file or text session take any real effect.

Thanks in advance for any time you may choose to spend with me
-Kevin
coale_dione@hotmail.com
coale

Bi man interested

Postby sputnik » October 6th, 2007, 10:33 pm

I'd like to spend some time with Mistress Melsa.
Mistress, my mind is an open playground

astrochimp@hotmail.com
sputnik

Postby bruoy » October 9th, 2007, 7:35 am

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring, too. Had no real luck so far with hypnosis, so I'm not sure what you can do, but I'd be curious to give it a try. I'm available at bruoy@hotmail.com
bruoy

Postby upennick » October 12th, 2007, 7:46 am

Last night i had the pleasure of having a session with Mistress Melsa. i approached the session with a lot of skepticism, but also with a desire to submit and obey. i remember relaxing deeply in the session but the rest of it is very cloudy at best. When i awoke, i was speaking with a feminine voice, referring to certain parts of me with sissy terms, wanting to wear women's clothes and makeup. i've never been one to want to be feminized, but i think my desire to obey Mistress Melsa was so strong that Her suggestions started to take. i didn't approach the session thinking it wouldn't work, so i couldn't tell you if Mistress's hypnosis is powerful to conquer skeptics, but if you are the least bit submissive, i would bet Mistress will succeed at molding you to Her will.
upennick

PreviousNext

Return to Meeting Grounds