Hypnotist Dom Seeking Female slaves

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotist Dom Seeking Female slaves

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 9th, 2007, 7:41 am

OK my last post went so wrong with people misinturpiting my intentions that I thoght I would just start fresh.

First I am seeking females so males please don't waste our time. I will chat with males sure, but nothing more. I will consider couples on a case by case basis.

Second I want to talk with women whos ultimate goal in this type of relationship is the same as mine. I don't want to waste my time only to find out that someone has no intetion of ever getting as far into this as I want. I desire total submission, this includes sexual and non-sexual.

Now before you reply saying it will never happen, I relieze that no lady in her right mind would message a guy out of the blue and say my life is yours and I am not expecting this. I want to build a relationship based on trust and time, but if total submission isn't your ultimate goal then please don't waste my time. I don't mind if things don't work out, but if I put my heart into this I want to know that if all works out, we will both reach our goal.

If this sounds like you, please contact me. Any questions just ask. I know most that read this are not interested, but hopefully a few will be.
PrinceofDarkness

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 16th, 2007, 12:43 am

bump
PrinceofDarkness

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 20th, 2007, 12:58 pm

bump again
PrinceofDarkness

Return to Meeting Grounds