mannequinizing

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

mannequinizing

Postby dolltoy23 » September 8th, 2007, 10:06 pm

something I still look for is to be slowly turned into a doll or mannequin...something that is very difficult to find someone to do for sure. especially in Michigan.

any other freeze lovers out there.
dolltoy23

Postby jooli » September 9th, 2007, 5:19 pm

Doll-play (as opposed to plying with dolls!) really interests me, but more the thought of control, rather than being frozen. Of course, being frozen *is* a very controlled feeling.
Sorry I can't help you with your goals, but you do have someone with a common interest :)
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoWraith » September 17th, 2007, 11:22 pm

I've frozen a few subjects for up to an hour, although if you're not interacting with them, they tend to pull themselves out of it. I've found that it works best when the subject is made mentally blank at the same time, and the memories are brought back later. Otherwise, they may slowly start to break the freeze, often by accident (eye movement, twitch, etc).

For the control type, Lex just posted a new fembot video you may like. [url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qaaU9DFQZrI[/url]

I've found mannequin to be one of the easier commands to gie. I'm also open to any new ideas on the subject!
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby microchat » September 18th, 2007, 11:36 am

I live in Toronto/surrounding area and have experience in freeze-triggers. I know it's the other side of the border, but it's not too far if I recall.
microchat

Postby microchat » September 18th, 2007, 9:15 pm

I was trying more to refer to the chance of a meeting in regards to this sub-forums context.. meeting grounds.
microchat

Postby microchat » September 18th, 2007, 10:31 pm

In person is just a better option. Typing is long, effective mp3's are tedious and honestly who trusts a one way video if it ever occurred. I'm not saying that meeting people face to face is the only way, but it certainly makes sure that everything be a bit more interesting... It also enables trust to be better instilled since no one is hiding themselves. That's all.
microchat

Postby Triggernewbie » September 19th, 2007, 12:07 am

Hi, i would like to find a person for a live session in Europe but this is nearly impossible. Especially when your gender is male.
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby Triggernewbie » September 19th, 2007, 12:16 am

I also said nearly impossible. Maybe i find a female that likes to test it out with me here. :roll:
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoWraith » September 19th, 2007, 10:24 pm

If any females are looking to to some freezing in the Mid-Atlantic area, I could do a session. That is, when I get back from the west coast!
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoWraith » September 20th, 2007, 9:46 am

If not, then moderators, please remove my post with my apologies. Whether it's smart to do a live session off of here is a completely different matter! ;-)
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » September 20th, 2007, 10:58 am

To do a live session here you would have to do it through the chat area and open a private session with the person you wanted to work with. Otherwise I would recommend sharing yahoo/aim/MSN names and do it that way.

webblast wrote:If not, then moderators, please remove my post with my apologies. Whether it's smart to do a live session off of here is a completely different matter! ;-)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HypnoWraith » September 20th, 2007, 5:43 pm

Thanks EMG. I've got a follow up question that I'll posting under a new thread.
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby parsub » September 20th, 2007, 8:39 pm

Seijuku wrote:can we offer live sessions here??

I have done some sessions with Seijuku where he has frozen me completely. He is looking to find some others who might be interested in being practiced on. If interested send him a PM. Don't just respond here and hope he contacts you.
parsub

Postby SmokeShadow » December 5th, 2008, 12:33 am

Hi. I posted a message a loooong time ago about a similar thing. I'm a bi male, 25 yo, and I'd like to become someone's full time sissy mannequin and/or doll. Feminize me, freeze me, and do whatever you want to me. I'm more than willing to meet ppl in person, and I'm willing to travel/relocate (put me in your closet/storage or on display somewhere when you're done playing with me?). Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!
SmokeShadow

Postby SmokeShadow » December 27th, 2008, 1:51 am

Bump - I'm still looking!
SmokeShadow

Postby bleifrei » December 27th, 2008, 4:01 am

There is a file on the Voting Page.
Slow Freeze / Melt.
It will slow freeze you from toe to head.
Vote for it.
bleifrei

Postby SmokeShadow » January 3rd, 2009, 10:28 pm

I voted for it a couple of days ago. I hope we get it - that would be the coolest file ever!
SmokeShadow

Postby SmokeShadow » January 19th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Still looking - send me a pm on yahoo messenger (sn: ixian_mentat) and/or AIM (sn: GodArmorChaAksa)
SmokeShadow

Postby SmokeShadow » March 4th, 2009, 10:42 am

SmokeShadow wrote:Still looking - send me a pm on yahoo messenger (sn: ixian_mentat) and/or AIM (sn: GodArmorChaAksa)

I know a few of you have sent me add requests and we've chatted a bit, etc - I've been very busy lately with school, work, etc. so I haven't been able to talk on a regular basis (sorry). I'm still very interested in becoming someone's personal mannequin - for the next couple of weeks I'll be able to get online fairly regularly, so please don't hesitate to add me on AIM/Yahoo!!
SmokeShadow

Postby bleifrei » April 18th, 2009, 10:49 am

there's a file on youtube where lord hypno installs a slow freeze trigger and tests ist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcNHyNL9urc&feature=related

perhaps someone could make a mp3...
bleifrei

Return to Meeting Grounds