Just curious...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby gregi696 » November 8th, 2007, 8:21 pm

Downloaded Goodboy and made it through the file for the first time. First two times I woke up mid-file. Definitely a unique style of induction and trance. Very duplicitous and at times confusing to follow. That threw me off the first couple times, but now that i've made it through it i like the file and it is a good one for sure. Looking forward to more listens.

Gregi696
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blink » November 8th, 2007, 9:15 pm

gregi696 wrote:Downloaded Goodboy and made it through the file for the first time.
Great! Now you know exactly what I mean when I tell you that you're a good boy!

You mentioned that you had a sense of "waking up" a couple of times. That implies that you don't have a full conscious memory for the experience. I'd say you're doing quite well, if that's the case.

gregi696 wrote:Definitely a unique style of induction and trance. Very duplicitous and at times confusing to follow. That threw me off the first couple times, but now that i've made it through it i like the file and it is a good one for sure. Looking forward to more listens.
The style is different than the more directive work that most of the hypnotists generating content here seem to favor.

"Duplicitous" might be a bit ungenerous (in tone). The recording is intended for your other-than-conscious mind, and a conversation with that part of you is unlikely to sound just like a conversation with the conscious part of you. I've mentioned elsewhere that the description of what the file does is accurate and (I hope) quite clear while the mechanics of how the file does what it does can maintain some mystery. There are several reasons for that, all of them having to do with the efficacy of the file. Generally, the words make more sense the deeper in trance you are. :)

At this moment, I can't recall whether you've told me that you listened to the Basic. I'd like to suggest that you give it a listen, too. The Basic is excellent practice for developing trance. There's no explicit trance anchor in any of the files, but they do work together such that practice with the Basic will hasten success with GB and GG.

I'm very glad that you stuck with it until you got all the way through. Good boy! I'm glad you like the effects you're getting from the file and I expect that they'll continue to improve as you keep listening.

If you have any questions or comments as you go along, I'm usually easy to find.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby caritas21 » November 29th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Just to let people know, I have moved and am now part of NC rather tha being part of SC. :)
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby GColeman99 » November 29th, 2007, 4:10 pm

caritas21 wrote:Just to let people know, I have moved and am now part of NC rather tha being part of SC. :)
Booooo! :wink:
GColeman99
Regular
Regular

Postby caritas21 » November 29th, 2007, 6:48 pm

GColeman99 wrote:
caritas21 wrote:Just to let people know, I have moved and am now part of NC rather tha being part of SC. :)
Booooo! :wink:
eeeeeek! 8O
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby gregi696 » December 13th, 2007, 10:27 pm

Just wrapped up college and had to move out of NC for a little while but just found out that I got a job down there so I'm heading back down. *sweet home alabama tunes up in back ground* woo hoo!
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby caritas21 » March 11th, 2008, 10:37 pm

8O Long time no see, people. How's everyone been?
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Meeting Grounds