MaleDom/femsub

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

MaleDom/femsub

Postby magiciansgirl » March 29th, 2008, 7:41 pm

I don't really know how to put this -- this is my first message on this forum -- but I will try to be as accurate as possible.

I am a 31-year old woman. I believe I am very deeply submissive. I have fantasised erotically about being hypnotised since I was a little girl. I have had some experiences with hypnosis, online and in real life, in the past, but I have always felt overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience and my own desires. And yet I am unable to restrain myself from returning to it, however much I try to do so.

I am most drawn to the psychological aspects of hypnosis -- to domination/control rather than to the purely sexual or s/m aspects -- although mental control is in itself, for me, extremely erotic.

I find a scarcity of anything related to MaleDom hypnosis (for female subs) on the web. So ideally I would be interested in talking to male hypnotists who have similar preferences. Intellectual interests and a sense of humour would be an added bonus.

a.
magiciansgirl

Postby allison_in_love » March 30th, 2008, 11:22 am

I might be able to direct you to toward a perfect
choice for you. Please PM me.
allison_in_love
Regular
Regular

Re: MaleDom/femsub

Postby EMG » March 30th, 2008, 11:45 am

I've done a LONG series of files that are for female sub. Check the Dark Cage series, most of the oblivion files and some of the mindfucks as well as many of the regular files. If you have any questions drop me a PM.

magiciansgirl wrote:I don't really know how to put this -- this is my first message on this forum -- but I will try to be as accurate as possible.

I am a 31-year old woman. I believe I am very deeply submissive. I have fantasised erotically about being hypnotised since I was a little girl. I have had some experiences with hypnosis, online and in real life, in the past, but I have always felt overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience and my own desires. And yet I am unable to restrain myself from returning to it, however much I try to do so.

I am most drawn to the psychological aspects of hypnosis -- to domination/control rather than to the purely sexual or s/m aspects -- although mental control is in itself, for me, extremely erotic.

I find a scarcity of anything related to MaleDom hypnosis (for female subs) on the web. So ideally I would be interested in talking to male hypnotists who have similar preferences. Intellectual interests and a sense of humour would be an added bonus.

a.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HypnoWraith » March 30th, 2008, 9:04 pm

My site ([url]http://hypnodom.blogspot.com/[/url]) definitely matches up with your interests. Take a look and send me an email if you're interested in further discussion.
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds