My pic request box- "E-mail Slave"

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

My pic request box- "E-mail Slave"

Postby MRhello » March 26th, 2008, 12:49 am

Hello All-

Just thought I would start up an Idea I've had for awhile. I am an avid e-mail slave listener, and I have an arrangement with a friend to send me hypnofiles. To get to the juicy part, this is a slave picture request thread. If you have any requests, E-mail my friend, and he will clear or deny the picture request, and send it to me in "hypnofile" format. Pretty much anything goes, except anything illegal (of course) and anything my friend deems too outrageous. I am a male, and I will be the only person in the photos. The e-mail to send the requests to is: kkrraakk101@aol.com.

Thanks-

MRhello

:!: I also have listened to the files "trigger werewolf" "trig woman" and a few files based on morphing, and behavioral changes. These will be posted on the gallery, so when I get my first request, I will make a sub-gallery under User Pictures! Thanks!
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Bump

Postby MRhello » April 6th, 2008, 10:47 pm

Hello all:

This is just a bump, to put this back at the top- I really would like to do this. I am male, and if I forgot to put this in, I am also bisexual (thanks to the train bisexual file) and would reeeally like to be controlled.

Thanks,

MRhello

PS- just for confirmation, the e-mail IS kkrraakk101@aol.com, and it is checked quite often, if not daily.
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Bump-Again :(

Postby MRhello » April 9th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Hello:

I have once more felt the urge to bump this thread, and keep it being going. Now, I have changed the e-mail address- The e-mail address is now kkrraakk101@yahoo.com, not aol. Also, some clarification: the e-mail is MY FRIENDS. Not mine. so, just put the e-mail together normally, not in "hypnofile" format- my friend will take the picture request and THEN turn it into a hypnofile. I have been able to forget suggestions, so the picture request can include that. One last thing: I am disappointed that more people have not done this: I am no faker, and I will do any of the requests that get through to me. Thanks,

MRhello
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Step Bump, Step Bump Bump-

Postby MRhello » April 10th, 2008, 8:34 pm

Hello:

I am, again, putting this down- this is a picture request thread. You can request anything, and as long as my friend approves it, it will go to me. He has no interest in him getting pictures of me- and, he is not a WMM member. Thus, he cannot see the pictures. He has told me to write this because he does not desire anything like that, and he has gotten two e-mails along those lines. Back to the juicy part, I have added a IM trigger to the mix- If you IM or PM me with the "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" in one of the messages, it will work on me. If you want to try this out, PM me on this site to get my yahoo address an/or AOL address. If you have any questions, either PM me, or, preferably, post in this thread.

Thanks,

MRhello

:!: PS: I have had a secret urge to do this picture request, and I have finally come out of my proverbial "shell". So, if there is anybody who wants to do this, but in private (or if you want a video) PM me. :D
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Re: Step Bump, Step Bump Bump-

Postby littlecaltoy » May 21st, 2008, 5:09 pm

MRhello wrote:Hello:

I am, again, putting this down- this is a picture request thread. You can request anything, and as long as my friend approves it, it will go to me. He has no interest in him getting pictures of me- and, he is not a WMM member. Thus, he cannot see the pictures. He has told me to write this because he does not desire anything like that, and he has gotten two e-mails along those lines. Back to the juicy part, I have added a IM trigger to the mix- If you IM or PM me with the "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" in one of the messages, it will work on me. If you want to try this out, PM me on this site to get my yahoo address an/or AOL address. If you have any questions, either PM me, or, preferably, post in this thread.

Thanks,

MRhello

:!: PS: I have had a secret urge to do this picture request, and I have finally come out of my proverbial "shell". So, if there is anybody who wants to do this, but in private (or if you want a video) PM me. :D

have you posted any? if so, may we have links? So as not to duplicate.
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds